• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unfilial homo murderer son pays last respect his hard life mom

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, this guy was raped as a young boy when he was 7. I don't know how that feels like or how it may have psychologically impacted my growing up years, but I can imagine it sucks really badly.

Secondly, the deceased came at him with a knife with the intention to injure and perhaps kill. So self-defense was necessary. However, stabbing the deceased 13 times was excessive. But if I were his lawyer, I would have argued that excessive force could have been a consequence of hysteria and panic, as well as high emotional stress at that point in time. The deceased was his lover, surely some element of passion was involved in the stabbing. You know how women lose it during periods of high emotional stress. This guy was effeminate and his ability to handle mental and physical stress could resemble that of a woman's.

Lastly, the reasons judge Rajah gave for his life sentence were based on the assumption that Ah Liang was an inherently evil, violent and mentally unstable criminal. Did he commit any crime before this? Was his disposition one of a violent, psychotic and recalcitrant offender who will be unresponsive to corrective training?

The crime watch narrator already mentioned that the forensics and criminal investigator had already established an impulse killing based on the blood splatter patterns and furniture knocked around. After the fact, Ah Liang placed a rug on the deceased wounds because "he felt guilty". Does this sound like a hardcore criminal to you? A life sentence was too harsh.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do agree with you on couple of things. For some reason, the sentence does not make sense. I am also distubed that the Police put such a case on crimewatch. I suspect the details lies in the psychiatrist report.

Nobody wants to be a duck. This is truly tragic.

First, this guy was raped as a young boy when he was 7. I don't know how that feels like or how it may have psychologically impacted my growing up years, but I can imagine it sucks really badly.

Secondly, the deceased came at him with a knife with the intention to injure and perhaps kill. So self-defense was necessary. However, stabbing the deceased 13 times was excessive. But if I were his lawyer, I would have argued that excessive force could have been a consequence of hysteria and panic, as well as high emotional stress at that point in time. The deceased was his lover, surely some element of passion was involved in the stabbing. You know how women lose it during periods of high emotional stress. This guy was effeminate and his ability to handle mental and physical stress could resemble that of a woman's.

Lastly, the reasons judge Rajah gave for his life sentence were based on the assumption that Ah Liang was an inherently evil, violent and mentally unstable criminal. Did he commit any crime before this? Was his disposition one of a violent, psychotic and recalcitrant offender who will be unresponsive to corrective training?

The crime watch narrator already mentioned that the forensics and criminal investigator had already established an impulse killing based on the blood splatter patterns and furniture knocked around. After the fact, Ah Liang placed a rug on the deceased wounds because "he felt guilty". Does this sound like a hardcore criminal to you? A life sentence was too harsh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do agree with you on couple of things. For some reason, the sentence does not make sense. I am also distubed that the Police put such a case on crimewatch. I suspect the details lies in the psychiatrist report.

Nobody wants to be a duck. This is truly tragic.

There are 2 types of ducks. One caters to females and one to gays. If you asked the ppl here i'm sure many of them wouldn't mind being in the former cat but the ladies they serve will be of the older, uglier type.