• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Underage sex saga just proves that Indians are superior in intelligence!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the same in Bangkok. Just try the Health Clubs, they charge more for Indian, Arabs and Japanese.

You really clueless about this kind of trade, whahahaha. Nobody will entertain ah nehs unless they fork out 3x more, LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be venting all his keling frustrations on u. For every Chinese auntie who did not smile at him, for everyone who cover their nostrils as he walked past....

wah nuts sia what can i do if others find him so repulsive. Then again seriously for shit skins it's like if you literally don't worship them you're racist to them i bet this skin has 1000000000000 racist stories to tell of racism to it.

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
or the reason why hookers refuse clients of indian descent is that they have this bad habit of beating up their bitches after they are done spraying...either that or bargain over the price for second shot and in the process kill the bitch and hide her in the hotel mattress.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or the reason why hookers refuse clients of indian descent is that they have this bad habit of beating up their bitches after they are done spraying...either that or bargain over the price for second shot and in the process kill the bitch and hide her in the hotel mattress.
It's the smell......... their natural smell......

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahah. I brought my Indian boss there once and they wanted to charge him more and he was so angry!

Even in GL, once ah neh walk near the house, the pimp will quickly reply, "full house no more! no more!".

Ah Bui, this 1 i know, come, uncle give you sweets :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is Sinkieland's Finance Minister and Deputy PM? Who is the Minister of Law and Foreign Affairs? Such critical and important posts and the Lee family gave them to who?...........Indians!...........LOL.....LOL......LOL....Jah_rastar_I just wrenched his own dick off!......LOL.....LOL......LOL

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Among those charged, seen any Indian names? Does it not prove the wisdom of the PAP Govenment to bring in more Indian FTs to water down the stupidity of Sinkies in general? I rest my case......LOL

sorry thambi, the rest of the forummers are quite right down here. A lot of WL do not take Indians in general, and when they do it comes at a premium. Just saying

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry thambi, the rest of the forummers are quite right down here. A lot of WL do not take Indians in general, and when they do it comes at a premium. Just saying

Lao xiong, you obviously had not really visited Geylang and walk down the Lorongs. PRCs love Indians and Banglas. I guess short dicks don't hurt as much.LOL.....LOL.....LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who is Sinkieland's Finance Minister and Deputy PM? Who is the Minister of Law and Foreign Affairs? Such critical and important posts and the Lee family gave them to who?...........Indians!...........LOL.....LOL......LOL....Jah_rastar_I just wrenched his own dick off!......LOL.....LOL......LOL

hi there

1. come on!
2. one snake among daft sheep.
3. makes no impact.