• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncles at Koufu Jurong cursed Lee Family

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw a group of retired uncles at Koufu curse Lee Kuan Yew and they said very loud that Lee Kuan Yew is useless and brought bad luck to his 后代 and that is why non of Lee Kuan Yew grand children have any offspring

The only grand children that get married is a gay

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a group of retired uncles at Koufu curse Lee Kuan Yew and they said very loud that Lee Kuan Yew is useless and brought bad luck to his 后代 and that is why non of Lee Kuan Yew grand children have any offspring

may his clan die out................ :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like the continuation of the Familee bloodline depends on Prince Hongyi and Princess Xiuqi. Any other Familee spawns we should know about? :biggrin:

We can disregard Prince Shengwu who is in exile, and Prince YIpeng, who is genetically flawed. :cool:

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retired uncles got 10, 15 years to go. Let them 嘴炮
Just like an uncle 66 yo whole life in out prison then want to turn over new leaf at 66. Diu, left 10 years to live turn also useless.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY himself stated that he wants to be feared rather than respected. Old uncles merely respecting his wishes.