• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Yap Behave suspiciously at GL Lor 25 yesterday

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw Uncle Yap last nite at Geylang Lor 25 outside the Hoe Kee Pau at around 11pm

Wearing a pair of safety boot behave suspiciously

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no and he was wearing safety boot

Few months back, I once saw Uncle Yap at a bus stop in front of Plaza Singapura at 2 am in the morning catching a Night Rider bus.. Yeah, saw Uncle Yap in his military like safety boots and sporting a bluetooth headset.. Uncle Yap really looks sporty and like some sort of a Special Agent..:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh Suku is it?

I am going to be around there quite frequently from now on for at least a month or 2. Because my friend and supporter rented a place there and moved in. I help them to deal with LEEgime. Today I brought the fellow to Cantonment Police Complex to deal with the mata there, then to lawyers and to court. There will be lots of very interesting information that I would selectively expose on internet. :wink::wink: But for now, I just take care of business as necessary. I wear boots will steel sole and cap, which is good for my foot when I need to break people's rib with a kick. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin::*:

I wear that to court and mata-chu and they also had nothing to complain about. So why you must Suaku KPKB Here.

:biggrin::biggrin:.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tyNsuHBAqz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF I don't go, how I can get video etc to fix LEEgime?

BTW, the poster at Geylang was removed by LEEgime about a week after my above video.:wink:

The only problem is the better food are not near Lor 27 area. To have a better meal have to walk either up or down. Today, the ex-wife of the person gave us a good dinner treat.

I am up to exposing a string of unrelated scandals, and the 1st video of this series will hit youtube this week.:wink::wink: LEEgime's dogs are tail me around, but they can not stop me. You are one of those dogs? :rolleyes::rolleyes::wink:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Uncle Yap has found a real meaning to his life and that is to fix the leegime.
To ordinary peasant sgreans, their definition of the real meaning to life is to pursue the 5Cs. To them, the job of uncle yap is hopeless and stupid. But to spend the whole life in pursuit of material gains, which is conjured by the leegime himself(artificial price of flats, COE, GST, inflation etc), is already an act of stupidity and is subjected to a whole life of slavery.
But the 70% of sgreans still choose to take the red pills and indulge in their leegime made dreams. When will they wake up?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh Suku is it?

I am going to be around there quite frequently from now on for at least a month or 2. Because my friend and supporter rented a place there and moved in. I help them to deal with LEEgime. Today I brought the fellow to Cantonment Police Complex to deal with the mata there, then to lawyers and to court. There will be lots of very interesting information that I would selectively expose on internet. :wink::wink: But for now, I just take care of business as necessary. I wear boots will steel sole and cap, which is good for my foot when I need to break people's rib with a kick. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin::*:

I wear that to court and mata-chu and they also had nothing to complain about. So why you must Suaku KPKB Here.

:biggrin::biggrin:.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tyNsuHBAqz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

IF I don't go, how I can get video etc to fix LEEgime?

BTW, the poster at Geylang was removed by LEEgime about a week after my above video.:wink:

The only problem is the better food are not near Lor 27 area. To have a better meal have to walk either up or down. Today, the ex-wife of the person gave us a good dinner treat.

I am up to exposing a string of unrelated scandals, and the 1st video of this series will hit youtube this week.:wink::wink: LEEgime's dogs are tail me around, but they can not stop me. You are one of those dogs? :rolleyes::rolleyes::wink:

Uncle Yap, all the best to you.. Do take care of yourself..:smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea if pap party is fine $500 4 not removing dat cancer society poster after election day??

A GOOD Question for Yam Ah Mee and I think he would act blur for this, said not aware of any irregularity or something like that.:wink::rolleyes:

I already caught the LEEgime's Electoral Violation many times for more than 1GE, and reported to Elections Dept, under PMO. And they never seems to be able to uphold law against their own bosses at all. Proved that they are indeed LEElection Dept. And his name may have to change to Yam Ah LEE from Yam Ah MEE. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea if pap party is fine $500 4 not removing dat cancer society poster after election day??

A GOOD Question for Yam Ah Mee and I think he would act blur for this, said not aware of any irregularity or something like that.:wink::rolleyes:

I see not much point in such a petty fine. $500 is chickenfeed to them and it'd be left pocket to right pocket anyway. Even if there's a fine, I think that they'd most likely pass the summons to the poster contractor.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loitering with intent. Arrest him!

Haven't heard that "loitering with intent" for a long time. During SC days, sometimes PC or Cpl. would bring in accused to the lockup with that charge. Once I wondered and asked, intent to do what? The arresting officer replied, how would he know? Let the AIO/IO find out. :confused:

Resume patrol, roger out. :rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haven't heard that "loitering with intent" for a long time. During SC days, sometimes PC or Cpl. would bring in accused to the lockup with that charge. Once I wondered and asked, intent to do what? The arresting officer replied, how would he know? Let the AIO/IO find out. :confused:

Resume patrol, roger out. :rolleyes:

Just guessing. Maybe UY has a fetish. Must do it with boots on, preferably yellow boots like PCK.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just guessing. Maybe UY has a fetish. Must do it with boots on, preferably yellow boots like PCK.

UY has already replied as to why he wear safety boots with steel caps.

But for now, I just take care of business as necessary. I wear boots will steel sole and cap, which is good for my foot when I need to break people's rib with a kick. :eek::rolleyes::biggrin::*: