• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uncle Loofy spotted quatting at HDB Void Deck? He really sold off his flat to donor to Hamas?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20231217_104322.jpg

IMG_20231217_104348.jpg

IMG_20231217_104414.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very nice life, no need to worry about housing loans or paying utility bills.

I think I've seen that man before, sometimes he would be eating or playing with his phone.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot go up jitao got special 72V treatment?

Still not the right time to go up, he has to complete more missions for the sake of Allah and for the cause of Allah.

He sold off his hdb flat, do you think he will be satisfied with 72v?

He lost his house, 72v is like listening to baby harping. He wishes for unlimited virgins lah.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he's enterprising, he could look for a chair from the nearest rubbish dump, find a pair of scissors, nail a mirror to the wall, and voila, moonlight as a barber. No need to pay conservancy, plus got revenue. Am sure uncles from the estate will come for a $3 hair cut. Alas, mutt is a mutt is a mutt. Just sleep on it

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice life, no need to worry about housing loans or paying utility bills.

I think I've seen that man before, sometimes he would be eating or playing with his phone.

You know where he goes to brush teeth, clean himself up and wash his clothings?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
if he's enterprising, he could look for a chair from the nearest rubbish dump, find a pair of scissors, nail a mirror to the wall, and voila, moonlight as a barber. No need to pay conservancy, plus got revenue. Am sure uncles from the estate will come for a $3 hair cut. Alas, mutt is a mutt is a mutt. Just sleep on it
Why would a malay cut illegal occupiers hair for $3. Only $10 maybe. The $7 for right to stay on island fee.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would a malay cut illegal occupiers hair for $3. Only $10 maybe. The $7 for right to stay on island fee.
It's so typical of your race, give you a strip, you want to wallop the whole piece of pork. No wonder people of your ilk will and must always stay poor.