• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk Over

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

Don't be naive! I was right there. Press not allowed inside. Video recording not allowed. Or else I would had all the video including LKy's facial expression throughout the whole nomination. I got my camera. I don't need TOC or TR.:wink: Did you realized? You forgot who video all the mata all these years?

Fair enough. But what is stopping the team from calling for a press conference after that? I would have done so if I have found out that my chance of contesting is being jeopardised by such a dirty trick.

Why did they keep mum after they found out what had happened?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ULTRA HOT NEWS - MUST HELP TO SPREAD ASAP! ISD Arrest Threat cause Tg Pagar Walk

The idiots here who mentioned their own brain sizes, KPKB about me breaking the news here, are SO SILLY, as if they could keep the whole press conference material in their own pocket like LKy's news blackout in the 80s. :biggrin:

Tomorrow I won't be surprised if the ST & 早报 printed headline of it, on the polling day front page.

It was a press conference during GE time, SPH Media Corp were all there. You can see them in my video.

I don't break the story and you can dream to hush-hush morons?

I rather post it before they print. I have video they don't. My media stronger and faster then theirs. Media corp some how did not have a video camera there today. :wink: My upper hand.

Singaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

uncleyap, i u may have unwittingly been used by the pap to help spread the fear factor they have been using throughout the whole campaign.

i seriously doubt isd would be so stupid to use such a crude tactic to prevent them from contesting in TP, which they have no chance of winning and would probably lose their deposit. a resounding victory for lky, which would have been a likely scenario, would serve to silence critics who doubt pap's support.

so i think the only likely scenario is that they have either been set up to make opposition look foolish. Or they were too eager to point fingers to try and make the gov look bad, but in actual fact end up only making themselves look foolish.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh???

You said "they did not even think that the Seconder's reason for not turning up was important"

I watched your video and I said "They didnt know must bring seconder to nomination centre"

You clarify and say last time no need to turn up and sign forms can liao.

Doesnt that mean they didnt know must bring this time?? So what distortion i do?? You ok or not?

Video is there and you watch yourself, I cannot help you to interpret or guide you to understand them lah.

I was invited to cover press conference, I had no idea what questions the reporters would ask, I had no idea what they would answer. I recorded all, and I posted all. You find out yourself!

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal

uncleyap, i u may have unwittingly been used by the pap to help spread the fear factor they have been using throughout the whole campaign.

i seriously doubt isd would be so stupid to use such a crude tactic to prevent them from contesting in TP, which they have no chance of winning and would probably lose their deposit. a resounding victory for lky, which would have been a likely scenario, would serve to silence critics who doubt pap's support.

so i think the only likely scenario is that they have either been set up to make opposition look foolish. Or they were too eager to point fingers to try and make the gov look bad, but in actual fact end up only making themselves look foolish.

i agree. the whole thing is very fishy. the candidates are using this as a way of "saving face" coz their supporters had tried very hard to raise funds for them. with this story, their supporters will still support them for the next election

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

The idiots here who mentioned their own brain sizes, KPKB about me breaking the news here, are SO SILLY, as if they could keep the whole press conference material in their own pocket like LKy's news blackout in the 80s. :biggrin:

Tomorrow I won't be surprised if the ST & 早报 printed headline of it, on the polling day front page.

It was a press conference during GE time, SPH Media Corp were all there. You can see them in my video.

I don't break the story and you can dream to hush-hush morons?

I rather post it before they print. I have video they don't. My media stronger and faster then theirs. Media corp some how did not have a video camera there today. :wink: My upper hand.

You are not helping yourself here.

To help you regain your credibility, please answer the following questions:

1) Is ISD being mentioned in that video [Yes / No]

2) If so, at what minute of that video (I just want to go straight to the point)?

3) If it is not mentioned in that video, how do you come to know about ISD threatening the seconder?

4) Did NTS and team know about this subsequently? If so, why did they keep quiet throughout? (please don't tell me the crap that they are worried etc. If they really are, they will keep quiet till now).

I will be waiting, do not disappoint me.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.... nearly an hr and no reply from him. I think he also cannot find it in his video.

Thank You uncle Yap for your entertainment. I go sleep liao. Tml must wake up early to vote!

Why must it be my duty to help you and guide you watch video? I must charge a fee you know.

I have not yet makan since press conference no yet rest and bath you know?:mad:

Hungry man is angry man you know?

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Video is there and you watch yourself, I cannot help you to interpret or guide you to understand them lah.

I was invited to cover press conference, I had no idea what questions the reporters would ask, I had no idea what they would answer. I recorded all, and I posted all. You find out yourself!

I watched it. Nothing about ISD was mentioned.

Your turn. Explanation please.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are a cock fellow.

Post a thread say ISD threat people and get everyone excited. Now ask you where is the part that mentioned ISD, you also dunno.

Really a typical attention whore!

Why must it be my duty to help you and guide you watch video? I must charge a fee you know.

I have not yet makan since press conference no yet rest and bath you know?:mad:

Hungry man is angry man you know?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

UY,
Whatever you want to do, can you hold this until after the election? You are still respected for a worthy cause but you cannot be seen as disrupting the opposition, you need to support them.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's coz of this crap that makes opposition lose credibility

article-1290741-0A42F614000005DC-781_468x286.jpg

PHUI!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

You really disappoint me Uncle Yap.

I am not going to take anything seriously from you from now on.

If you trying to instil fear in voters like us, sorry to tell you that you have failed miserably,. Just like how your PAP masters had failed over the last 5 years.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

clowns are out to make opposition look bad!

circus.jpg

uy, u have been around longer and should know better than that.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap, stop trying to hog the limelight, and do something worthwhile for once in yr life

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yap logged off already. Cannot answer so run away...

condom_loong

Alfrescian
Loyal

I highlight some points:

1. reason of delay is Seconder is threatened and dare not turn up near [0:22:00]

2 need to refill form when seconder was not present [0:30:54]

3 1st details of anonymous caller threatening seconder of impending arrest at nomination center [0:31:30]

4 threats to candidate Abdullah [0:33:20]

5 ISD ISA ISD ISA threats mentioned by candidate Mohamed Nazem [0:35:00]

6 Threat of arrest faced by Seconder further details asked by reporter [0:37:15]

7 Two telephone numbers of the callers making the threats given to reporters [0:54:00]

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

UY,
Whatever you want to do, can you hold this until after the election? You are still respected for a worthy cause but you cannot be seen as disrupting the opposition, you need to support them.

Don't be childish!

It was a press conference with Media Corp Radio & SPH etc attending. Is it up to you and me to HOLD this until after GE?

:confused:

They are going to print and broadcast it! You can stop them? You are not LKy are you? :wink: I hope you are not one of those crying for press freedom!

MSM journalists dug the gem out of the candidates, while they were there only to inform press about the money.

NTS was already done with press conference and wanted to close the conf already, except he asked "any more questions?" then one question led to another until the gem came out.

No body planed this! No body can stop this either! This is heaven's will. I think MUST BE A GOOD THING!

I trust heavens.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

You all are the clowns!

And too bad I am not your school teacher to answer your silly questions about where is what in the 1hr video. You are not paying me school fees either. I recorded and uploaded and posted here, I am tired, I am hungry, I need bath. You go and sort it out yourself. It is a FOC video, you are not paying me, I am not asking for money.

No free service!

No free questions!

<li id="post_722276" class="postbit postbitim postcontainer">
icon1.png

it's coz of this crap that makes opposition lose credibility

article-1290741-0A42F614000005DC-781_468x286.jpg

PHUI!

Reply Reply With Quote

<li id="post_722278" class="postbit postbitim postcontainer"> Today 01:17 AM #89
@rmadill0
user-online.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 20
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>May 2009</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>256</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_722278_9632">0</dd></dl>

icon1.png

You really disappoint me Uncle Yap.

I am not going to take anything seriously from you from now on.

If you trying to instil fear in voters like us, sorry to tell you that you have failed miserably,. Just like how your PAP masters had failed over the last 5 years.​

Reply Reply With Quote

<li id="post_722281" class="postbit postbitim postcontainer"> Today 01:20 AM #90
hurley
user-online.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 10
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jan 2011</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>83</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_722281_19964">0</dd></dl>

icon1.png

clowns are out to make opposition look bad!

circus.jpg

uy, u have been around longer and should know better than that.​

Reply Reply With Quote

<li id="post_722306" class="postbit postbitim postcontainer"> Today 01:36 AM #91
kazuo
user-online.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 10
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Apr 2011</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>153</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_722306_23592">0</dd></dl>

icon1.png

Yap, stop trying to hog the limelight, and do something worthwhile for once in yr life​

Reply Reply With Quote

<li id="post_722316" class="postbit postbitim postcontainer"> Today 01:42 AM #92
HellAngel
user-online.png
Alfrescian My Reputation: 64
reputation_pos.png

<dl class="userstats"><dt>Join Date</dt><dd>Jun 2009</dd><dt>Location</dt><dd>Just below you...</dd><dt>Posts</dt><dd>702</dd></dl> <dl class="user_rep"><dt>Rep Power</dt><dd id="reppower_722316_10060">3</dd></dl>

icon1.png

Yap logged off already. Cannot answer so run away...​

"Think different"

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

TS is an attention whore lah.

For the whole election, he is not in the picture like last time. So no attention was given to him. He wants attention so come up with something like this.

NTS seems to have no idea about this thing, he called press conference only to tell people about the money. Then Reporters' questions dug out the gem. It is obvious that you have your own problem with NTS and want to blame him as much as you can.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Opposition?

You have created more problem for them than helping them. Tell me one thing that you have helped to make the Opposition better? You dirtied the opposition name with your nonsense and tactics.

You screwed Dr Chee previously and now this?

I oppose LKy.

I would have to oppose some of the existing opposition some day - most likely, I am putting up with them for the time being, so we can just all deal with LKy first.

My definition of opposition for the time being as LEEgime is still ruling is opposing LKy famiLEE LEEgime = opposition.

I think yours or many others had defined that you are THE OPPOSITION, others not exactly sharing all your ideas and directions and plans are then NOT opposition. I think it is silly, because we have no discussed nor agree with each other. There can be many reasons and ways and grounds one can oppose famiLEE LEEgime, and unless there was any unified opposition agreement you can not expect others to adopt yours. If even that unified agreement exist among some, or even majority, it can not become supreme nor monopoly.

Opposition screw opposition all the time, from way before I participated until today. You blame it on me? I think you can take your own fair share of this problem yourself 1st, before you try on me. :wink::p

Let me give you just this Mr. Ng Teck Siong for example, do you think I fully agree with him? :wink: No way! Our fundamental believes are extremely far apart. But I am helping him with great length and effort for nothing to gain on my side. He contest Tanjong Pagar GRC I like to see that happen. I help him raised funds. Help him get nominators. Help him press conference. No money nothing to gain.

Same scenario was with late JBJ & with CSJ. I put in so much time & efforts and money, and had to go to jail many times just to lend some help, and I don't share their values nor faith nor values. It is just because LEEgime wanted to crush them, and LEEgime could. But I know I can prevent it. So I did. So the landscape changed. So today is never like GE2006. LKy can not sue and demand apology, instead his son have to apologize, and son distance with him. Dogs defected LEEgime, huge numbers of Singaporeans now got balls against LEEgime. It is so only because some people did the right thing and paid the worthy prices. And I forced it to be this way by eliminating most other alternatives.

Last edited: