• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK muslimah recounts: ‘Mum took me on holiday in Egypt… to have me mutilated’, her mum may also took her to sinkieland and it's cheaper.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-mutilation-survivor-calls-end-practice.html

A survivor of female genital mutilation (FGM) calls for an end of the barbaric practice – which is still identified in many women each year in the UK alone – and has ‘no blame’ for her mother who took her to a backstreet clinic aged nine.

Basma Kamel, 30, is a student at London Metropolitan University and she was a victim of FGM at nine years old, after going on a ‘summer vacation’ with her mother during her school holidays while still living in Egypt before moving to the UK in 2019.

Over the last seven years alone, more than 30,000 cases of FGM were newly identified by NHS doctors, despite the practice being illegal since 1985.

Ms Kamel, who wants to raise awareness about the issue so others don’t suffer the same consequences like her and the over 30,000 other affected women in the UK, said: ‘She told me we were going on a summer vacation, but she had arranged to do this to me, encouraged by her friends and other mothers.

‘We went to a doctor in a special clinic where I had the procedure.

‘Honestly, I didn’t have any idea about what is going on.

‘The doctor told me it is only a small surgery and it wouldn’t be painful.’

But a week after undergoing the procedure Basma was bleeding, because the stitches were ‘open and had to be refreshed again’.

Ms Kamel said her mother never gave her a proper explanation why she had to have the circumcision, but added: ‘She said that this is something we all do for all girls, so every woman has to go through it.

‘She said it’s good for my future when I get married.

‘I didn’t really understand what the difference was when I was nine.’

She is not angry at her mother anymore.

Ms Kamel said: ‘I understand she was not aware of the real consequences of FGM and she is a survivor as well.

‘I don’t blame her for doing this, because this is something that every woman in our culture does to her daughter.’

She is still suffering from the consequences of her FGM today.

‘I’m experiencing PTSD and complicated intersexual relationships,’ she said….

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims really double standard.
For gals, it's called multilation, for guys, it's called circumcision, despite both involved cutting skin below.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muslims really double standard.
For gals, it's called multilation, for guys, it's called circumcision, despite both involved cutting skin below.

Anatomically, 'circumcision' of females is the equivalent of chopping off a man's entire lanjiao tao. Not merely 'snipping' of the foreskin. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...l-mutilation-survivor-calls-end-practice.html

A survivor of female genital mutilation (FGM) calls for an end of the barbaric practice – which is still identified in many women each year in the UK alone – and has ‘no blame’ for her mother who took her to a backstreet clinic aged nine.

Basma Kamel, 30, is a student at London Metropolitan University and she was a victim of FGM at nine years old, after going on a ‘summer vacation’ with her mother during her school holidays while still living in Egypt before moving to the UK in 2019.

Over the last seven years alone, more than 30,000 cases of FGM were newly identified by NHS doctors, despite the practice being illegal since 1985.

Ms Kamel, who wants to raise awareness about the issue so others don’t suffer the same consequences like her and the over 30,000 other affected women in the UK, said: ‘She told me we were going on a summer vacation, but she had arranged to do this to me, encouraged by her friends and other mothers.

‘We went to a doctor in a special clinic where I had the procedure.

‘Honestly, I didn’t have any idea about what is going on.

‘The doctor told me it is only a small surgery and it wouldn’t be painful.’

But a week after undergoing the procedure Basma was bleeding, because the stitches were ‘open and had to be refreshed again’.

Ms Kamel said her mother never gave her a proper explanation why she had to have the circumcision, but added: ‘She said that this is something we all do for all girls, so every woman has to go through it.

‘She said it’s good for my future when I get married.

‘I didn’t really understand what the difference was when I was nine.’

She is not angry at her mother anymore.

Ms Kamel said: ‘I understand she was not aware of the real consequences of FGM and she is a survivor as well.

‘I don’t blame her for doing this, because this is something that every woman in our culture does to her daughter.’

She is still suffering from the consequences of her FGM today.

‘I’m experiencing PTSD and complicated intersexual relationships,’ she said….

moslems practicing taqqiya is not considered a sin. After all, the moslem god allah practiced deceit himself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems practicing taqqiya is not considered a sin. After all, the moslem god allah practiced deceit himself.
I belueve taqqqiya goes against muslim ten commandments no. 8.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I belueve taqqqiya goes against muslim ten commandments no. 8.

Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path.
That is what He has enjoined you to that you may be righteous."

The moslem god allah is described in his own scriptures as the best of deceivers. moslems 10 commandments are based more on the living example of mahomet in the hadiths than the sayings attributed to mahomet in the quran.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Show me where takiyyah is allowed in the Quran.

First, the moslem religion is not centred entirely on their qurans. The hadith form a bigger part of the moslem religion.

Next, here you are: two quranic verses that endorse taqiyya, which in simple terms, means lying and backstabbing others.

Whoever disbelieves in [i.e., denies] Allāh after his belief...1 except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allāh, and for them is a great punishment; - moslem quran 16:106

The believers may not take the unbelievers for their allies in preference to those who believe. Whoever does this has nothing to do with Allah unless he does so in order to protect himself from their wrong-doing. - moslem quran 3:25

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, the moslem religion is not centred entirely on their qurans. The hadith form a bigger part of the moslem religion.

Next, here you are:

Whoever disbelieves in [i.e., denies] Allāh after his belief...1 except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allāh, and for them is a great punishment; - moslem quran 16:106
The religion part contravenes muslim ten commandments no 1.

you should not set up anything with Him
Therefore if i am not mistaken, no god's religion, no god's holy book, no holy location

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Most people have not heard of your so-called 'moslem 10 commandments'. They heard mainly about moslems requirements to eat halal, not eat pork and wear hijab. That already tells you what moslem scholars think is more important in the mohammedan religion.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people have not heard of your so-called 'moslem 10 commandments'. They heard mainly about moslems requirements to eat halal, not eat pork and wear hijab. That already tells you what moslem scholars think is more important in the mohammedan religion.
And a incessant fixation on rituals which now placed on highest priority even if its not even mentioned in the quran.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Therefore if i am not mistaken, no god's religion, no god's holy book, no holy location

I only heard of a few muslims mentioned 10 commandments in this forum and none else where.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Next, here you are: two quranic verses that endorse taqiyya, which in simple terms, means lying and backstabbing others.

The believers may not take the unbelievers for their allies in preference to those who believe. Whoever does this has nothing to do with Allah unless he does so in order to protect himself from their wrong-doing. - moslem quran 3:25
You like to use mistranslations. Here is the proper translation.

16:106
"Whoever disbelieves in Allah after their belief—not those who are forced while their hearts are firm in faith,1 but those who embrace disbelief wholeheartedly—they will be condemned by Allah and suffer a tremendous punishment."

Which means when someone exits Islam, Allah will suffer him tremendous punishment.

3:25
"But how ˹horrible˺ will it be when We gather them together on the Day about which there is no doubt—when every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and none will be wronged!"

Which describes the day Allah will pay every soul it's due, without injustice.

Where is the takiyyah? Or even the concept of it?
You lying catholic.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You like to use mistranslations. Here is the proper translation.

16:106
"Whoever disbelieves in Allah after their belief—not those who are forced while their hearts are firm in faith,1 but those who embrace disbelief wholeheartedly—they will be condemned by Allah and suffer a tremendous punishment."

Which means when someone exits Islam, Allah will suffer him tremendous punishment.

3:25
"But how ˹horrible˺ will it be when We gather them together on the Day about which there is no doubt—when every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and none will be wronged!"

Which describes the day Allah will pay every soul it's due, without injustice.

Where is the takiyyah? Or even the concept of it?
You lying catholic.

You're welcome to use your own translations if you feel the existing ones embarrass you.

The moslem concept of taqiyyah was invented by moslems, not me. No use taking out your embarrassment on me when it is your moslem scholars who encourage it.

Weird to accuse me of lying when your own god is described as the 'best of deceivers/liars'.

The Hadith (record of the traditional sayings or accounts of Muhammad) has also been cited as providing theological warrant for taqiyyah. One hadith in particular mentions that Muhammad waited 13 years, until he could “gain a sufficient number of loyal supporters,” before combatting his powerful polytheistic enemies in Mecca. A similar story relates how ʿAlī, the fourth caliph (ruler of the Muslim community) and Muhammad’s son-in-law, followed Muhammad’s advice to refrain from fighting until he had “the support of forty men.” Some scholars interpret these legends as examples of taqiyyah. By avoiding combat against enemies of Islam until they could muster sufficient military force and moral support, ʿAlī and Muhammad preserved not only their own lives but their divinely appointed mission to spread the faith.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/taqiyyah

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually it's embarrassing when you had to quote wrong translations from anti Islam websites to make your case

The translations are consistent with moslem sources. The problem is you calling other moslems as 'anti islam' when they preach a version of islam that you dislike. It's your own moslem scholars that permit taqiyyah, alongside drinking camel urine.