• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two train collide in Japan Toyoko Line

Primada

Alfrescian
Loyal
0215165-thumbx300.jpg

At least they bow and apologize, but here, even if they apologize, it would be done with bad grace.

Skeptical

Alfrescian
Loyal
This wont happen in Singapore, cos our SMRT has a greater chance of breaking down then crashing into each other

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the world's best can have accidents and collision.

Japan Rail is one of the best in the world...and yet accidents do happen.

If things happen in world class Singapore, please do not be too quick to condemn.

Thank you.

Good point. Japan Rail is definitely one of the best in the world. I think it was the first bullet train operational so they have the experience. Accidents happen so we should not condemn. The amazing and good thing is that no one was killed.

Let's hope the injured recover quickly.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Good will. You don't really need to know them to sympathize. Most people are familiar with someone who lost their life in a crash.

If an incident involves people I do not know, I don't give a shit about how badly injured they are or how long they'll take to recover.

Even if I did, it would make no difference to their recovery process.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
If an incident involves people I do not know, I don't give a shit about how badly injured they are or how long they'll take to recover.

Even if I did, it would make no difference to their recovery process.

Fair enough, but I disagree. I'd still do it out of respect. I think we shouldn't be blind to the suffering of others.