• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two naked men openly engage in sexual acts

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about the "show!" and how it should have been conducted. The guy drove to us while we were cycling on unpaved roads, asked where he could go to a toilet, then all of a sudden whipped out his member and started jerking off, while calmly asking directions. My buddies and me could hardly believe what he was doing there! We later concluded that he must've been an exhibitionist or something to that nature, but at the moment it happened, we just didn't know how to react! If we were older, say 16 or 17, we'd tell him to F.O. and assault him, but we were 14 or 13 years old! $1 was then more than double my daily pocket money and was a lot of money! But I guess you're right in that its disturbing, that sum was paltry and pathetic, we really should have demanded at least five bucks!

Cheers!

The fact that u let someone jerk off in front of u for $1 is more disturbing