• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two mistresses jump into the river for BMW

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is wrong with these idiot women ?. They could have died of hyperthermia. !
---------------------

392yahoo_bmw.jpg

Chinese mistresses jump into the river for BMW

ANN - Friday, January 7

Beijing (China Daily/ANN) - Two 25-year-old women who shared the affections of the same man in Jinan, Shandong province, China, jumped into the Yellow River in the hope of snagging a BMW.

The pair were both mistresses of a man surnamed Wang, who had separately promised to buy each of them a BMW car.

When the two women ran into each other on Jan 3, they began to quarrel about the car. One of them said she would do anything for Wang and jumped into the Yellow River to show she meant it. Not to be outdone, the second one followed suit.

A passer-by surnamed Mi saw the two women, one of whom had cut her leg on an icicle, and pulled them from the river before calling their lover.

Wang, a construction supplier from the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, arrived at the scene with his wife, who denounced the two women and told her husband to return the BMW to her.

An anonymous party reported the ensuing row to the police, who recorded the incident, and Wang paid Mi for rescuing the women from the river.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ann/20110106/tap-chinese-mistresses-jump-into-the-riv-b65e254.html

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahh, the China low life ordeal. The 2 mistresses should just killed themselves and compete who will die faster.

Sickening chink ass.

G

General Kala

Two 25-year-old women who shared the affections of the same man in Jinan

Yeah right. :rolleyes:

The pair were both mistresses of a man surnamed Wang, who had separately promised to buy each of them a BMW car.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFlyKiteNow
Wang paid Mi for rescuing the women from the river.

Did no one see anything wrong with this statement? :eek:

To the chinese particularly, it is nothing wrong. It is part of their culture to pay money even if you just pick up a bag for the old lady. That is how their brain functions.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PRC will do anything for money, even if it means selling their soul. :rolleyes:

hi there

1. aiyoh! correction.
2. "prc will sell their soul for money" mah!
3. honest, this is just plain and simple ; chn.
4. now, want more babies here.
5. get at two or three of such sluts here.
6. no problem one! sheep

Gatchaman Jun G-3

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh! correction.
2. "prc will sell their soul for money" mah!
3. honest, this is just plain and simple ; chn.
4. now, want more babies here.
5. get at two or three of such sluts here.
6. no problem one! sheep
You will be surprised how they are willing to sell their nation and friends for money. :wink: Just look at how many PRCs trying to move to western countries or backstabbings they do. :wink:

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can swim and if they are in a city it really is not big deal. If they cannot swim, they are idiots. It really is not different from Singaporeans putting their hand on a car for days in hopes of winning a prize.

Personally, I would prefer to jump into freezing water be be done with it in a few minutes than to try the car challenge in Singapore.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they can swim and if they are in a city it really is not big deal. If they cannot swim, they are idiots. It really is not different from Singaporeans putting their hand on a car for days in hopes of winning a prize.

Personally, I would prefer to jump into freezing water be be done with it in a few minutes than to try the car challenge in Singapore.

Car challenge only offer a SUbaru - sure su if gamble, no money to pay then kena sued. No need BMW car. A bike would see many jump into freezing water.

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are not serious, I presume ?

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is smart. He managed to find 2 stupid women to be his mistress. At least he didn't find the smart ones. :p

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would not do it for a car. BUT if given a choice between putting my hand on a car for 24/7 for 2 days vs jumping into freezing water, I would chose the latter.

Many Russians think it is theraputic to have a dip into freezing water to start a new year.

You are not serious, I presume ?