• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Banglas engaging in MMA brawl outside Lucky Plaza over filthy slutty Pinay.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once upon a time, I was walking along the corridor of an upper floor of Lucky Plaza, I think I passed by a nightclub or some bar. A Pinay was standing outside and she gave every passerby a condom. I thought it was for some AIDS awareness campaign. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a good place for a brawl: the bridge linking Orchard Gateway to Orchard Gateway Emerald (Footlocker).

It's fairly soundproof, few people pass by there compared to the street level. And people can easily believe the fight is some kind of street performance or TikTok livestream.

16320029508_6871c60a00_b.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time, I was walking along the corridor of an upper floor of Lucky Plaza, I think I passed by a nightclub or some bar. A Pinay was standing outside and she gave every passerby a condom. I thought it was for some AIDS awareness campaign. :unsure:
Was it an invitation to fuck her third world pussy?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinays very chio and sexy, worth the fight for.
They are very good to their men.

The average Filipino, Khmer and Viet men got nothing to do (career), so they marry and became fathers by 20-21. When you marry so young, u end up fucking around a few years later, thus many of these women become single-mum before 30.

Many women from these countries ended up raising kids on their own, fending for their families. Even if they don't divorce, many of their husbands end up gambling, whoring, drinking and wait for the wives to bring money home (OFW).

because of their baggage, women from these countries are more submissive, gentle and pleasing to their new partners when they are in their 30s and 40s.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are very good to their men.

The average Filipino, Khmer and Viet men got nothing to do (career), so they marry and became fathers by 20-21. When you marry so young, u ended up fucking around a few years later, thus many of these women became single-mum before 30. Many women from these countries ended up raising kids on their own, fending for their families. Even if they don't divorce, the men ended up gambling, whoring, drinking and wait for the women to bring money home (OFW).

because of their baggage, women from these countries are more submissive, gentle and pleasing to their new partners when they are in their 30s and 40s.

Yes, they are easily pleased when you take them window shopping at PLQ mall, jalan jalan at Changi Jewel or a picnic at the Botanic Gardens. God-fearing women who are satisfied with the simple pleasures in life.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, they are easily pleased when you take them window shopping at PLQ mall, jalan jalan at Changi Jewel or a picnic at the Botanic Gardens. God-fearing women who are satisfied with the simple pleasures in life.
Singapore girls wun let u off like that easy before sex.

They will want Haidilao at PLQ mall, fly out of the country from Changi, and wedding photo shoot at Botanic Gardens.