• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Two Arrested For Racist Remark On Twitter/Fb.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You show a person of low EQ, 1st of all judging an entire community is wrong and 2ndly those remarks were extremely crude and offensive, Why should everyone be judged equally just because of the narrow minded-ness of a few people who are still living with statistic, stereotypes and ideologies from the 1950s. Minorities are only a small % of the country's population and of cos everything they do tend to stick out. You show a person who thinks your way is the right way and everyone's way is wrong except of-cos the way of the Ang-mohs.

I bet if people start stereotyping the Chinese you wont be happy and be in denial. Btw If you don't teach this youngsters a lesson now, they would grow up to be full-blown cunts.

By the way old timer, Put some moral values into yourself, I bet you won't repeat what you said to a well respected person because it will show a person with bad taste.
And even if its still common to see a person playing guitar or listening to deep purple, What is wrong with that? I dont see your point, You clearly show a person who is self-centered and narrow-minded.

P.s The Malays prefer that community vide and chilling out at the neighborhood with friends while the Chinese prefers to go to ktvs and stuff.
And yah.. Times have changed its 2012 now, there are many malays entering unis and poly but of cos you don't notice all that.

And Don't be so arrogant by the way because employers are now choosing pinoys, ah nehs and ah tiongs over the people from the majority population and The ang mohs and pinoys are bashing you on-line and off-line while the ah nehs and ah tiongs are looking down on you.

You seem to show that you're a person of low IQ.

Employers are choosing pinoys, ah nehs and ah tiongs simply becos it has nothing to do with race. It all has to do with money. As to how much an employer is willing to pay, for a worker who is willing to work for it.

And I didn' say that Amg Mo's way is the right way cos the right way or the one who thinks he is right ALL he time anyway, is the one who has ALL the cash in hand and calls the shots, which apparently you DO not fall under this class.

And this placed you under the class to be judged by others!:biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to show that you're a person of low IQ.

Employers are choosing pinoys, ah nehs and ah tiongs simply becos it has nothing to do with race. It all has to do with money. As to how much an employer is willing to pay, for a worker who is willing to work for it.

And I didn' say that Amg Mo's way is the right way cos the right way or the one who thinks he is right ALL he time anyway, is the one who has ALL the cash in hand and calls the shots, which apparently you DO not fall under this class.

And this placed you under the class to be judged by others!:biggrin:

If you think foreigners are cheap labor then you are dead wrong and it shows a person who follows what other people says thus showing a person who has both low IQ AND EQ.. For your Info, Most foreigners(PMET) are paid almost the same as Locals and in many instances more money is spend by employers to have them here.

"And I didn' say that Amg Mo's way is the right way cos the right way or the one who thinks he is right ALL he time anyway, is the one who has ALL the cash in hand and calls the shots, which apparently you DO not fall under this class."

This statement clearly shows a shallow and inferior person, A persons who thinks a person with money has the right to judge others.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think foreigners are cheap labor then you are dead wrong and it shows a person who follows what other people says thus showing a person who has both low IQ AND EQ.. For your Info, Most foreigners(PMET) are paid almost the same as Locals and in many instances more money is spend by employers to have them here.

More money. Not unless the very top but for the vast majority they cost much less overall. Go figure out why! LOL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what level.

If you hire a PRC waiter, definitely cheaper than a Sinkie waiter.

If you hire a UK Public Relations Manager, then definitely more expensive than a Sinkie counterpart.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not exactly about the accuracy of the statement. Its about tolerance and accommodation. We fated to live on this island and the natives do have certain rights. If they were aggressive enough, they would have kicked everyone of us out.

Making incendiary statements does not help anyone. One has to live with it. It no different to living with one's family where all the siblings are smart except for one. Do you go around the neighbourhood annoucing that of your family member of do you roll up sleeves and help the poor chap.

A lot has to do with culture, climate and environment. Its a bountiful part of the world and you did not have to fight one another in the days of yore. The genes have adapted. It will take a while.

They do have their strengths and their community spirit is outstanding. They will readily get off their bike and help immediately at a road accidents while we drive extra slow, take down car number etc. i have seen so many times. Live and let live.

Agree with Zeddy. Our issue is with the FTs and their poor beahviour condoned and encouraged by the Govt.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not exactly about the accuracy of the statement. Its about tolerance and accommodation. We fated to live on this island and the natives do have certain rights. If they were aggressive enough, they would have kicked everyone of us out.

Making incendiary statements does not help anyone. One has to live with it. It no different to living with one's family where all the siblings are smart except for one. Do you go around the neighbourhood annoucing that of your family member of do you roll up sleeves and help the poor chap.

A lot has to do with culture, climate and environment. Its a bountiful part of the world and you did not have to fight one another in the days of yore. The genes have adapted. It will take a while.

They do have their strengths and their community spirit is outstanding. They will readily get off their bike and help immediately at a road accidents while we drive extra slow, take down car number etc. i have seen so many times. Live and let live.

Agree with Zeddy. Our issue is with the FTs and their poor beahviour condoned and encouraged by the Govt.

Sinkland is an expensive place and is getting more and more expensive by the day not year.

Without good prospect unless born with a very huge silver spoon , one is only able to make a decent living ( not a good one) if one has secured that higher level qualification.

Of course, the' few lucky ones' who are enterprising enough do 'make the grade' in life without a good qualification.

In your words, you said it will take 'a while' it's been 40 over years and they are filling the DRCs not to mention the ITE ( which is darn true).

So what do you propose that will make the difference beside they being able to stop and help whenever there is an accident, which is what most Chinese and other races should learn to do too?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always hear the Malays and Indians saying the same thing but only towards the chinese. I wonder who is right here? Obviously in a Chinese dominated arena, The Chinese is right and The Malays and Indians are right when they are in the majority.

So Screw all you Narrow minded fcuks regardless of your race, langauge or religion.
Self-centered-ness, narrow minded-ness and peasant behaviors is always associated with Singaporeans and when you realize it, You will find that you are part of the crew.

malays say the same thing of indians you bodoh. Ang mohs say the same of indians too. Not the other way around. Seriously stop trying to put up some type of fake alliance with malays when clearly malays don't like indians.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkland is an expensive place and is getting more and more expensive by the day not year.

Without good prospect unless born with a very huge silver spoon , one is only able to make a decent living ( not a good one) if one has secured that higher level qualification.

Of course, the' few lucky ones' who are enterprising enough do 'make the grade' in life without a good qualification.

In your words, you said it will take 'a while' it's been 40 over years and they are filling the DRCs not to mention the ITE ( which is darn true).

So what do you propose that will make the difference beside they being able to stop and help whenever there is an accident, which is what most Chinese and other races should learn to do too?

The issue has been totally missed by ah screw. The fact of the matter is this so called anti discrimination or anti racism laws only aid malays while racist remarks made on chinese are totally ignored. What screw has mentioned about helping in some road side accident is ambigious and cannot be proven. There are chinese that will help too and there are malays that won't help the fact of the matter is all negative malay stereotypes are always downplayed while chinese positive ones are also downplayed or twisted to insult them. Like their high intelligence and ppl end up calling them nerds for eg. Besides i bet it's due to a cause and effect in this case. I believe those 2 guys were provoked to make such statements. Some malay person must have started insulting chinese with the usual you are a pig since you eat pig type of silly insult for them to respond in a similar fashion. For 2 young chaps like that to already have such an observation already shows the ugly truths in the matter of things. They were not taught like that in school nor would their parents have taught them that about malays but they have eyes and can clearly observe what's going on.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay leadership do have carry the can for getting into bed with the PAP instead of helping their kind. The reality is that this a political issue. It is a delicate matter. Lets be careful and not go overboard.

I see them zipping around in their weekend cars with their whole family and I do shake my head. 3 generations in one vehicle and then the vehicle gets re-possessed. Had a contact with GE whose cars loans were well known. He told me the lift lobby of the building in Collyer Quay always with Malay families, pram, young children etc coming to re-negotiate, make delinquent payments. Sad.

The Govt compounded it removing restrictions on car loans.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Malay leadership do have carry the can for getting into bed with the PAP instead of helping their kind. The reality is that this a political issue. It is a delicate matter. Lets be careful and not go overboard.

I see them zipping around in their weekend cars with their whole family and I do shake my head. 3 generations in one vehicle and then the vehicle gets re-possessed. Had a contact with GE whose cars loans were well known. He told me the lift lobby of the building in Collyer Quay always with Malay families, pram, young children etc coming to re-negotiate, make delinquent payments. Sad.

The Govt compounded it removing restrictions on car loans.

mind explaining to me why the malay leaders would rather get into bed with pap rather than helping their own kind despite the fact that malays have a stronger community spirit?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue has been totally missed by ah screw.

ah screw is sympathetic to malays but not ah nehs. he posted sh*t about ah neh behavior on a flight, and paint one event with a broad brush as though they all behave the same in every situation. but nobody challenged his racist sh*t as he can get away with it because like his master, he uses intimidation and mass thuggery/clonery in this forum. it's obvious there's no saint in sbf. everyone is racist to the core, just that hypocrites claim sainthood while the loudmouthed are a little bit too overt, like you. but i'd rather hang out with honesty like sam the resident racist than hypocrisy like scroo and his holier than thou gang.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah screw is sympathetic to malays but not ah nehs. he posted sh*t about ah neh behavior on a flight, and paint one event with a broad brush as though they all behave the same in every situation. but nobody challenged his racist sh*t as he can get away with it because like his master, he uses intimidation and mass thuggery/clonery in this forum. it's obvious there's no saint in sbf. everyone is racist to the core, just that hypocrites claim sainthood while the loudmouthed are a little bit too overt, like you. but i'd rather hang out with honesty like sam the resident racist than hypocrisy like scroo and his holier than thou gang.

I'm not actually overt just that i state the facts but i concur with you on the screw's hypocrisy.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually tot Jah was 1 of those 2 arrested. :biggrin:

He is out on bail

I dont really have beef with the others who once awhile used those unpleasant words on the Malays. But this troll has the habit of calling names frequently. Hes all out to bring the Malays down judging fm his posts. U see tis troll simply ignore my question #248. Always brag abt how bad ur english is. But my england so simple. I am watching to see whether he dare to post those 5 remarks IN FULL. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why lodge report against the boys? Some people can so intolerable towards others people's personal view.

295466_2233292127906_532123295_n.jpg