• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tv broke down for AIM aka the national stigma of $2 companies, no sound no picture??

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, anyone Any idea? or we need 28 man years to "review'???

因廟堂之上,朽木為官;殿陛之間,禽獸食祿。狼心狗行之輩,滾滾當朝;奴顏婢膝之徒,紛紛秉政

coming elections, PLEASE REMEMBER to

VOTEpapees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tv broke down for AIM aka the national stigma of $2 companies, no sound no pictur

They swept under the carpet hoping that everybody will forget about it.Uniquely Singapura !

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: tv broke down for AIM aka the national stigma of $2 companies, no sound no pictur

hmmm, have to be a very BIG carpet to be able to accommodate such an enormous $2 company.........

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

They think and consider that sinkees are stupid and have very short memory and can be bribed every 5 years.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

well, last election (2011) there were 60.1% who showed the world they were fuckin' DAFT idiotic imbeciles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha ! Ha ! Recently I farked an old MIW supporter at a hawker centre who is mumbling that everything is expensive and he said that Old Fart is brilliant.
I retorted and lambasted that Old Fart is just an opportunistic bastard who don't know how to debate,only know how to threaten his opponents and sell out his comrades to attain his political ambitions.I retorted that if selfish and coward Sinkees got no balls to mark X to vote for the Opposition,then don't come here to grumble,U Deserve It ! H kept quiet and bowed down his head.
KNNCCB to the 60 % !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ha ! Ha ! Recently I farked an old MIW supporter at a hawker centre who is mumbling that everything is expensive and he said that Old Fart is brilliant.
I retorted and lambasted that Old Fart is just an opportunistic bastard who don't know how to debate,only know how to threaten his opponents and sell out his comrades to attain his political ambitions.I retorted that if selfish and coward Sinkees got no balls to mark X to vote for the Opposition,then don't come here to grumble,U Deserve It ! H kept quiet and bowed down his head.

Every subsequent election, the number of these deluded old morons get smaller and smaller.

And I'm quite sure many of the young first-time voters won't be that gullible to believe the PAP.

That's why death is a good thing. It thins the herd and renews the population.

Teo Ho Pin and Chandra Das have neither been investigated and/or thrown into jail. That is eloquent proof that nothing is going to be done. The PAP is very protective of its own people.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They think and consider that sinkees are stupid and have very short memory and can be bribed every 5 years.

But sinkies are fucking stupid!

And every 5 years, voilaa! Those fucking maggots in white got elected again and again and again
To screw and fuck singkies of 700-800++ billions into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

how come no papee supporters aka por lum phars in this thread to "defend" or at least try to "confuse"???

助李为孽, 其后人将世世为奴,代代为娼!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

all papee supporters aka por lum phars outstation on bonking (oops, i mean "bonding") trips???

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have switched over to a Telefunken B&W, TV that still broadcast TV SINgapura programs in analog..that is why,, we are getting, no sound or picture..they are broadcasting...but we are not receiving.

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

still no "ilovepapee" kinda trash here???

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You never ask, "who did you vote for"? his answer? _____..then you "F" him, you get what you voted & wished for, why is he complaining??

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all papee supporters aka por lum phars outstation on bonking (oops, i mean "bonding") trips???

All busy sucking their Master's cock and rimming their ass lah :p

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

All busy sucking their Master's cock and rimming their ass lah :p

literally "FUCKING BUSY" or "BUSY FUCKING"???

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Actually what is there to answer? I mean normally if anyone wants an answer must make police report first right? Or at least publicly write to them to explain and publish the inquiry. Seems like non is done so we no need to wait.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

absolute ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT