• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tutor accuses dad of Primary 4 pupil of owing $195 in tuition fees, makes police report

EunoiaJAYCEE

Alfrescian
Loyal
1659937496926.png

A father of a St Joseph's Institution Junior Primary 4 pupil is accused of not paying a tutor for tuition services.

A Stomper said that she is owed $195 in tuition fees and shared screenshots of the WhatsApp chat between the father and her.

In the messages, the father said: "I'll be paying you for the time that you came obviously. Not those times you didn't."

The tutor replied "I'm not keen in arguing with you. Please make the payment before the end of July and may you find a suitable tutor."

On Aug 1, the Stomper messaged the father again: "Please make payment for the lessons in the first three weeks of July which I had come."

After the father did not reply, the tutor sent a copy of a police report dated Aug 2 with the message: "I've launched a police report. He can choose to continue to ignore or make the payment right now. How embarrassing as he is a fully grown man."

The Stomper later sent a notice of consultation at the Small Claims Tribunal.

When asked by Stomp why the father refused to pay, the tutor said: "Because we ended on an unhappy note where I told the father the student was misbehaving so much. The father thought I should just bear with it. We didn’t agree on that, but we agreed to end my tuition service. And he just didn’t pay for the rest of the sessions which I turned up for."

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed that a report was lodged.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...owing-195-in-tuition-fees-makes-police-report

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's so naive to think that our blue poodles will even bother wasting time investigating this frivolous complaint?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I report police every time a client didn't pay me on time, i would need a file cabinet

This cheeby country don't protect freelancers and small businesses

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should add salt n pepper lah.. Just say the son misbehaved n even molested her during the tuition classes...
Police surely involved!