• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Turkish Settler MP Curse Israel Until Song Song Gao Jurong! Then Suddenly Collapse From Heart Attack!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG...He must be summoned to Heaven to repeat his good speech? Really 为国为民

Must be in a better place now with 72 Vs
Condolences to his family

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why a country named Turkey is Islamic … Issit solely responsible for the Turkey bacon in MacDonalds ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG...He must be summoned to Heaven to repeat his good speech? Really 为国为民

Must be in a better place now with 72 Vs
Condolences to his family

guys get 72 virgins.....................gals get 72 toyboys ?......dildos......?................vibrators .............?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims have a common hatred for Jews. In fact, for ALL non-Muslims.
Yup i find a term like kafir morally reprensibile and deeply offensive. The term is applied even to their own family should one of them stray and fucks a non-Muslim. The person must die to save the family’s honour. But it’s ok for a grown man to finger the same young gal, and groom her to be a sex object as long as she puts on a hijab and washes herself 5 times a day

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why the Islamic clerics who recruit suicide bombers by convincing them that their rewards in heaven are more attractive that life on earth, don't just blow themselves up instead, since they would be rewarded eternally?