• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tuition centre staff's qualifications questioned

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG!! What a bunch of incompetent wannabe educationists.

Should be "neighbour" and not "neighbor", since our education system follows UK English, not American English.

http://grammarist.com/spelling/neighbor-neighbour/

hMaM40r.png

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
OMG!! What a bunch of incompetent wannabe educationists.

Should be "neighbour" and not "neighbor", since our education system follows UK English, not American English.

That's the results of using windows to spell check :biggrin:

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you can default it to UK English lah. :biggrin:

They should come here to SBF and ask our resident English expert Leongsam.
His England vely chun chun.
Even Google , Oxford dictionary and the Queen herself scared of him and dare not challenge his verdicts.
If you do not believe, prove me wrong and ask them to come here and fight Leongsam.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know how she managed to get a MBBS.

You see every time you leeport sick you go to clinic and see doctor.

She must have passed by so many clinics and thought MBBS must be very popular in Singapore.

That is how she got her degree.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know how she managed to get a MBBS.

You see every time you leeport sick you go to clinic and see doctor.

She must have passed by so many clinics and thought MBBS must be very popular in Singapore.

That is how she got her degree.

Kong Simi Lan?