• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trumptards in SBF Foot in Mouth as Biden prepares to reconcile with China

capamerica

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well to be honest as a physician I have a hard time explaining to patients why there was that wave of severe respiratory disease attributed to vaping in the USA back in 2019 whereas there were hardly any cases else where in the world particularly Canada (where the type of products is the same).
And to further my point look he is accusing you of being me again

But I suppose like eatshitndie your friend that is perfectly fine

So much for trying to destroy this form

jw5

Loyal
And to further my point look he is accusing you of being me again

But I suppose like eatshitndie your friend that is perfectly fine

So much for trying to destroy this form

Hey manipulative moron Mark Yeo, stop flooding the forum with your monikers. Fuck off!

jw5

Loyal
so to keep the discussion "going" i like to poke fun at the sore losers, the ones who dont like who won the past election and pretend 2x impeached is still the president and Biden never won.

is this something in line with SBF "all views are welcome" ?

Yes of course, you can prefer Biden. :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
i also like to poke fun at ADMIN because he says "its just flu" and "only fat people die" which i find very funny, so laughing at him also can?

Why not? He doesn't seem to mind. LOL................. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I predict that a US aircraft carrier will dock at Taiwan and Taiwan will be declared a sovereign country. The mainland Chicom Tiongs also won't dare to do anything. :biggrin:

When do you predict this will happen? :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When do you predict this will happen? :unsure:

When the conditions are right! :cool:

07f15c2eed560b04e6a6edfd9165d1e1.jpg

jw5

Loyal
When the conditions are right! :cool:

07f15c2eed560b04e6a6edfd9165d1e1.jpg

Unless a very unusual POTUS comes along, I disagree with your assessment. Very unlikely that USA will take the initiative to break Taiwan away from China's clutches.
However if China ever decides to put their words into action and attack Taiwan, USA may help to defend, not just to act as the superpower of the world, but also to take China down a peg if possible.
But the chances that China will attack Taiwan are also very small.
Firstly, they are full of rhetoric and posturing, especially where it comes to their military.
Secondly, they do not want to suffer consequences, including negative economic impact.
Thirdly, they are very concerned about their image to the rest of the world (like PAP)
And lastly, whatever you think about their differences, there is a large portion of China which still has a lot of fondness and affinity for Taiwan. (and vice versa) This could even be the most important reason of all. :cool:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless a very unusual POTUS comes along, I disagree with your assessment. Very unlikely that USA will take the initiative to break Taiwan away from China's clutches.
However if China ever decides to put their words into action and attack Taiwan, USA may help to defend, not just to act as the superpower of the world, but also to take China down a peg if possible.
But the chances that China will attack Taiwan are also very small.
Firstly, they are full of rhetoric and posturing, especially where it comes to their military.
Secondly, they do not want to suffer consequences, including negative economic impact.
Thirdly, they are very concerned about their image to the rest of the world (like PAP)
And lastly, whatever you think about their differences, there is a large portion of China which still has a lot of fondness and affinity for Taiwan. (and vice versa) This could even be the most important reason of all. :cool:

They can still retain their fondness and affinity for Taiwan when it is an independent and sovereign country.

Taiwan is the barrier between mainland China and the Pacific Ocean. The Chicoms must not have access to that, otherwise places like Guam will be in danger.

The first island chain must not be breached. US national security and global security is constant regardless of whoever is the President.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/岛链

Geographic_Boundaries_of_the_First_and_Second_Island_Chains.png

jw5

Loyal
They can still retain their fondness and affinity for Taiwan when it is an independent and sovereign country.

Taiwan is the barrier between mainland China and the Pacific Ocean. The Chicoms must not have access to that, otherwise places like Guam will be in danger.

The first island chain must not be breached. US national security and global security is constant regardless of whoever is the President.

https://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/岛链

Geographic_Boundaries_of_the_First_and_Second_Island_Chains.png

Yes, USA national and global security is present, but for them to take action and declare Taiwan independent is I am afraid, you hoping in vain. :wink: