• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump's PROJECTED Electoral Votes could still FALL back down to BELOW 270!!!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If my calculations are correct, there are still nearly ten million votes that have not been counted/published yet:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/president
abcnews.go.com/Politics/Election
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

2016 National Popular Vote Tracker
cookpolitical.com/story/10174
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview
wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cook_Political_Report
wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Cook

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237605-My advice to all Clinton supporters in Singapore…..get over it&p=2535105#post2535105
There's an estimated 7 million votes that are yet to be counted probably due to postal votes. It doesn't matter though if the two-faced, forked tongue bitch wins all the remaining 7 million.
Actually, it matters because if she wins all (or even just a significant number of) the remaining uncounted/unpublished votes in:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/WI
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/AZ
Trump would lose his projected 21 EVs from those two states to Hillary! :eek:
He's currently projected to win 290 EVs, so losing those 21 EVs would cause him to win only 269 EVs! :eek:

Also, he might fail to win an additional 16 EVs from Michigan, where he is currently leading by only 11,837 popular votes, but could still lose because there are still well over 100,000 popular votes to count/publish:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/MI

Attachments

• wisconsin2016uspe.jpg
    wisconsin2016uspe.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 779
  • arizona2016uspe.jpg
    arizona2016uspe.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 766
  • michigan2016uspe.jpg
    michigan2016uspe.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 781
Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What nonsense! The few state that were not finish counting after Trump was declared winner had Trump leading in the poll. So the nonsense about Hillary had the popular votes are bullshits from sore losers Democrats.

The Democrats are racist and criminal party.

DEMOCRATS HORRIBLE RACIST PAST & HOW THEY STARTED THE KKK
[video=youtube;jl7Sx08JBZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl7Sx08JBZ0[/video]

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope, AZ already has called it for Trump, and it is also mathematically impossible for Trump to lose MI. Trump will get 306 EVs AND the popular vote.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump would lose his projected 21 EVs from those two states to Hillary! :eek: He's currently projected to win 290 EVs, so losing those 21 EVs would cause him to win only 269 EVs!

Some good news. Due to the demonstration, rioting, crying and foot stomping of the hopeless liberal sore losers and fuck-ups, Trump has been reduced to a nervous wreck and has decided to abdicate. Hillary Clinton will now take her place and god-given right as Queen of the USA.

The indolent and peaceful liberal welfare dependent leeches of society should now be able to continue to laze around, refuse to work, continue to receive their free food stamps and all sorts of welfare, all courtesy of the ordinary hard working Americans. Best of all, these liberal parasites can now, whilst fucking each other in the ass, watch and carry out their mass gay wedding under the free fireworks that the double-faced and forked tongue bitch ordered to celebrate after she buried Trump in a landslide victory.

Congratulations and Hail to the Queen.

oldnews

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't be ....they already declared Trump the winner so I don't think any of those votes would impact the result.

If my calculations are correct, there are still nearly ten million votes that have not been counted/published yet:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/president
abcnews.go.com/Politics/Election
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237605-My advice to all Clinton supporters in Singapore…..get over it&p=2535105#post2535105

Actually, it matters because if she wins all (or even just a significant number of) the remaining uncounted/unpublished votes in:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/WI
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/AZ
Trump would lose his projected 21 EVs from those two states to Hillary! :eek:
He's currently projected to win 290 EVs, so losing those 21 EVs would cause him to win only 269 EVs! :eek:

Also, he might fail to win an additional 16 EVs from Michigan, where he is currently leading by only 11,837 popular votes, but could still lose because there are still well over 100,000 popular votes to count/publish:
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/MI

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
reports suggest that Hillary could get 1.5-2 million more votes than Trump in the end. think Trump's large popular vote defeat lessen the glorification of his victory to a certain degree.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What nonsense! The few state that were not finish counting after Trump was declared winner had Trump leading in the poll. So the nonsense about Hillary had the popular votes are bullshits from sore losers Democrats.

The Democrats are racist and criminal party.

DEMOCRATS HORRIBLE RACIST PAST & HOW THEY STARTED THE KKK
[video=youtube;jl7Sx08JBZ0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl7Sx08JBZ0[/video]

Democrats are racist and criminal party? Only in the minds of right-wingers who get their info only from Fox news and right-wing websites. Sounds so much like sinkees ...whose only source of info is the PAP press and media.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't be ....they already declared Trump the winner so I don't think any of those votes would impact the result.

Media declare but the final count is NOT official. Don't worry, Republicans will figure out a way to cheat ...blatant cheating is always right as long as it ensures the Republican wins.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some good news. Due to the demonstration, rioting, crying and foot stomping of the hopeless liberal sore losers and fuck-ups, Trump has been reduced to a nervous wreck and has decided to abdicate. Hillary Clinton will now take her place and god-given right as Queen of the USA.
This is indeed good news. Will you make it happen?

The indolent and peaceful liberal welfare dependent leeches of society should now be able to continue to laze around, refuse to work, continue to receive their free food stamps and all sorts of welfare, all courtesy of the ordinary hard working Americans. Best of all, these liberal parasites can now, whilst fucking each other in the ass, watch and carry out their mass gay wedding under the free fireworks that the double-faced and forked tongue bitch ordered to celebrate after she buried Trump in a landslide victory.
Except that most people on welfare are not there of choice. You are stereotyping people who are on welfare or unemployed.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except that most people on welfare are not there of choice. You are stereotyping people who are on welfare or unemployed.

Apologies. I read too much into Queen Clinton's views about the 46 million plus people on food stamps and welfare, her lazy, welfare-loving liberal base, those "professional never-do-wells" who "fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances".

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half of a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between these two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.” Queen Clinton, Wikileaks

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
az is already in the bag for trump after 100% of votes are counted. nbc is another clinton sympathizing news network. politico.com is more reliable as a neutral site.
Yes, NBC is obviously pro-Hillary, but politico.com's numbers also seem to be outdated (even if politico.com is really politically "neutral"); for example, politico.com is saying Trump's popular votes for Arizona is "1,017,166" with "100% Reporting", while both CNN and NBC are saying that only 80% of the ballots are in and Trump's Arizona popular vote number is "1,021,154":
edition.cnn.com/election/results/states/arizona#president

Other non-mainstream media sources, for example:
cookpolitical.com/story/10174
that I mentioned in my first post, are publishing even bigger numbers for both Trump ("1,115,409") and Hillary ("1,027,540").

Even their total popular vote numbers for Trump ("60,072,551") and Hillary ("60,467,601") are outdated:
attachment.php

compared to NBC's or CNN's numbers for Trump ("60,371,193") and Hillary ("61,039,676"):
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• politicopv.jpg
    politicopv.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 696
  • nbcpv.jpg
    nbcpv.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 712
  • cnnpv.jpg
    cnnpv.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apologies. I read too much into Queen Clinton's views about the 46 million plus people on food stamps and welfare, her lazy, welfare-loving liberal base, those "professional never-do-wells" who "fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances".

“The main reason behind successful immigration should be painfully obvious to even the most dimwitted of observers: Some groups of people are almost always highly successful given only half of a chance (Jews*, Hindus/Sikhs and Chinese people, for example), while others (Muslims, blacks** and Roma***, for instance) fare badly almost irrespective of circumstances. The biggest group of humanity can be found somewhere between these two extremes – the perennial overachievers and the professional never-do-wells.” Queen Clinton, Wikileaks

It’s Official: The States With The Highest Numbers of Welfare Recipients are GOP-Controlled RED STATES!

Food is expensive. Anyone who’s been to the grocery store lately knows the pinch this puts on the pocketbooks; even the most basic items for survival can run the bill over $50. The USDA pegs the monthly price of groceries at about $1,300, and I can easily see that. A huge trip to the store runs a family of four well over $200 easily, and you end up making several of those trips a month.

Because of this, as of September 2014, there were 46.5 million recipients of the SNAP program, more commonly known as “food stamps,” in the United States. This figures as 22.7 million households, which receive, on average, about $257 per household. In order to be eligible for the program, the family has to be scraping by at less than 130% the poverty level, or with a net income less than 100% the poverty level for a family of their size.

Sounds like a deal, right? Totally affording that caviar, lobster, and venison on an income of about $1,265 a month, or little over $15,000 gross a year for a single person or little over $31,000 gross for a family of four (slightly over $2,000 a month). That sort of government handout lends itself to the high life: vacations to Las Vegas, Bermuda, the Bahamas; big, fancy restaurants with waiting lists that serve those tiny, dolled-up steaks where you get more garnish than meat.

Or, rather, that’s the Republican myth, anyway. When they’re not screaming something or other about bootstraps, or something about how liberals and Democrats like to spend other people’s money — namely, “their” money, because no Democrat or liberal ever paid taxes in their life.

Speaking of Republicans and “their” tax money, this lead up is an explanation of just how bad things are for a large percentage of the population — a population that, according to KHOU, mostly lives in Republican states.

“Their” money indeed.

According to KHOU, the biggest recipient for the SNAP program are, in order:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just google and u will find tons of sites on the front page showing the states with the highest percentage of welfare recipients.

unless u are telling me google search engine algos or the internets is biases against trump or are clinton news networks.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
... it is also mathematically impossible for Trump to lose MI. Trump will get 306 EVs AND the popular vote.
If it's true that Michigan has 96% of their ballots in, there would still be:
({2,279,210 (Trump) + 2,267,373 (Hillary)} / (48 + 47) x 100) / 96 x 4 (i.e. the remaining 4% of ballots that are still not "in") = nearly 200,000 (not just "well over 100,000", which was what I said at first) popular votes to count/publish, while Trump is currently leading by only 11,837, as I've mentioned in my first post. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Media declare but the final count is NOT official.
Then you should not have said the following words three days ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237619-Turns-out-that-it-is-not-a-Trump-insurgency
Trump had less popular vote than Mitt Romney!
right? :wink:

By the way, just to remind everyone, I'm not siding with Hillary; nor am I siding with Trump; I just wanted to highlight the possibility and even probability that Trump could lose those 21 projected EVs. :wink:

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset