• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

True or Not - Local Kungfool aka Sim Copperfield Smashed Bricks with Raw Power

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this vid clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiCbNMtuKc8

Do you believe this bloke Sim Poh Huat of Nam Wah Pai has reached apex power by smashing bricks like that?

OR do you think he was sellling snake oil or " kor yoke" like Copperfield walked thru the Great Wall of China...

A fren told me it was staged. Can you figure out how it was done?

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nam Wah Pai is very famous and the tuition fees are also very famous.

This Mr Sim is REAL. I have seen him performing and he is also MY MASTER.

Thank you for featuring him. He is a very humble man.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely real. See how those people flew away like rats. :wink:

[video=youtube;vl82SfRYl9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl82SfRYl9Y[/video]

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My Master Qi is so strong he can HOLD YOU and ROPE you without touching you and he can make a monkey out of you just using his Qi to control you and your body...and when he releases his Qi, you become a flying object - thrown at great force to a corner.

If you don't see this with your own eyes, you think it is a hoaX and staged, but it is REAL......

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;bx1SgNS7Rxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx1SgNS7Rxo[/video]

This is what happened after he visit China in 2012.

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah machiam superman

image.jpg

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this vid clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiCbNMtuKc8

Do you believe this bloke Sim Poh Huat of Nam Wah Pai has reached apex power by smashing bricks like that?

OR do you think he was sellling snake oil or " kor yoke" like Copperfield walked thru the Great Wall of China...

A fren told me it was staged. Can you figure out how it was done?

Of cos it's real. It's called qiqong. HAving said that, I must add that it doesn't equate to martial prowess. :biggrin:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My Master Qi is so strong he can HOLD YOU and ROPE you without touching you and he can make a monkey out of you just using his Qi to control you and your body...and when he releases his Qi, you become a flying object - thrown at great force to a corner.

If you don't see this with your own eyes, you think it is a hoaX and staged, but it is REAL......

are you sure that he is so smart? can he drive through ERP gantry in the peak hour without being detected by PAP?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of cos it's real. It's called qiqong. HAving said that, I must add that it doesn't equate to martial prowess. :biggrin:
this is bullsh!t. Fulltime bullSh!t. qigong my @ss. even my fart can break bricks. who is he trying to kid. just like boxer rebellion , if guns are available freely he would also bullsh!t about able to deflect bullets with his "iron shirt" kungfu and put up some demo and some idiot would also believe it and sing his praise. just like you can always find people in this age who still believe the world is flat.
you can't fight stupidity with these people. common sense does not work.
I am a martial artist myself and 99% of these demos are crap. you wanna break bricks? no problem. Soak it in vinegar or battery acid overnight is one method. it becomes soft and briittle. anothe rmethod is use a hammer and and break it in the middle and then superglue the pieces back but put only a little glue at the edges to hold it so that it looks whole and intact but breaks with the smallest punch. For added effect , add in some flour or talcum powder into the crevices so that the breaking looks real and "explosives-like". who taught me this??? a former Shaw brothers kungfu special effects guy in the 1970s when I was in HK!!!!!!!! see the old kungfu movies. they are more impressive. real kungfu experts in HK and even singapore always keep a very low profile. why? to avoid stupid guys who like to challenge them to a pointless fight. why fight with amateurs and conmen when you have nothing to prove to idiots like them. In HK they have beimos. fights behind closed doors. losers would know the real meaning of defeat ie pain, humilty, and lots of it. winners would just keep quiet and walk out looking satisfied. no bragging. that's real world experts.

Last edited:

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is bullsh!t. Fulltime bullSh!t. qigong my @ss. ....

Before you get carried away, I must tell you there is bullshit qigong and real qiqong. Bullshit qiqong includes being able to throw opponent off without even touching him, able to withstand the onslaught of weapons like sword, bullets, axe, etc, able to collapse a wall with just a hand gesture :biggrin:.
So, what is real qiqong? Real qiqong includes daily qiqong exercises to improve blood circulation thereby enhance health,and you can also practice to break bricks, sticks, etc. This is no different from karatekas who condition their hands to break bricks and boards. It is nothing mystical, just conditioning.
That's why I said ability to break bricks does not equal to martial prowess.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i think he's related to bob sim....so better dun mess around with him :biggrin:

highly unlikely. last heard bob sim hid under the bed when someone went knocking on his door. a miracle he can hide under the bed, so say they all.