• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[True Case] - Singaporean woman abducted by North Korea (when she was in Singapore)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nobunaga Oda

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [True Case] - Singaporean woman abducted by North Korea (when she was in Singapor

To be abducted by Hermit kingdom, one must have special talents.

Shin Sang-ok (October 18, 1926 – April 11, 2006) was a prolific South Korean film producer and director, with more than 100 producer and 70 director credits. He is most famous for having been kidnapped by the previous North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, for the purpose of producing critically acclaimed films. He was born Shin Tae-seo: he later changed his name to Shin Sang-ok when he started working in films.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [True Case] - Singaporean woman abducted by North Korea (when she was in Singapor

and his casting couch celebs included fann wong n jonne peh as well?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh also got Singapore woman get abducted by North Korea.. I think even countries with Spore embassy overseas also only help in processing passport, what else do they help citizens who are abroad? Like that how to count on them to stick their head out to fight for citizen abducted by North korea?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

they help make sure you file your tax on time n check if you asked for fake mc if you r francis siow

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remeber In the 70's some Sporeans females went on a modeling assignment on a ship that was berthed in Spore. The ship & the models disappeared. No one ever saw the girls again. Some suspect that the girls were kidnapped & sent to North Korea:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remeber In the 70's some Sporeans females went on a modeling assignment on a ship that was berthed in Spore. The ship & the models disappeared. No one ever saw the girls again. Some suspect that the girls were kidnapped & sent to North Korea:confused:

Yes I recall that case. Gals were from nitelife.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore is open to all countries so it becomes a hotbed for happenings like that.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I recall that case. Gals were from nitelife.

Back then then there was no internet so the only news were from "official" PAP press.

Were the girls pros or were they just innocent models:confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back then then there was no internet so the only news were from "official" PAP press.

Were the girls pros or were they just innocent models:confused:

Working ladies. No innocent models would go on such an assignment.