• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia folder back to its old name "Rubbish Heap"

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a moment, I thought I have entered a concentration camp. Are we going to be gassed next?

Don't worry FS, you are one of the very good and wise forummers here. No fear of being gassed out....The rest of the useless and bickering twits can just pass out.....Fourth Day and people are still shitting non stop....esp that JW5. This fella must have lost a bomb lausaing for so long....He is so powerful here.It seems like nobody can stop his lausaing. His handler is getting bolder and bolder with more and more vulgarities and profanities. Really kesiao liao!!!

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,
you're a Jew? :confused::confused::confused:

wauhahhaaa!!! a very good one zhihau!!!
you are the man of the season!!!
oh dear, this is going to be damned stimulating!!!
the concentration camp of the holocaust....

bb07.jpg

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Folders = Low Tech

Oh come on, Sam renames one folder

Folders are low tech stuff that should be phased out quickly !!! This is the internet age for heaven sake. :*:

I dispise the folder system which MS is still selling us this CRAP OS. :mad: This is akin to using structured programming and not object oriented programming.