• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

trisha lost all her 68K sgd savings to OCBC phising scam

Incognito

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 22/11/21, my friend read from ST that this bank has protected its customers from scams. My friend decided to apply the credit card. He just received his new credit card and a sms from this bank asking him to click and to activate his new credit card on 19/1/22.

Well, whoever is not careful and result in this is to hold responsible for the lost money.

The bank has daily withdrawal limits in place. The $68k is the withdrawal limit?

The bank will not send any sms message to ask customers to click any URL link. Has it not told it's customers, even new customers?

In every disputes, there is a mediator. MediAtorS?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually these days I can never understand how come people holding so much cash on hand. unless of cos u going to have big purchase like flat etc that one i can understand. other than that why hold so much cash?

I only have 3k to 10k (in fact i find 10k a bit too much going to try reduce it to 5k) in my bank account these days.

majority of the money in different brokerage account: ibkr, endowus, UOBAM robo....scammer want to transfer it out also troublesome lol

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
actually these days I can never understand how come people holding so much cash on hand. unless of cos u going to have big purchase like flat etc that one i can understand. other than that why hold so much cash?

I only have 3k to 10k (in fact i find 10k a bit too much going to try reduce it to 5k) in my bank account these days.

majority of the money in different brokerage account: ibkr, endowus, UOBAM robo....scammer want to transfer it out also troublesome lol
put inside CPF safest :eek::eek::eek:

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Put in Milo tin under your bed is the best... Confirm you'll not get scammed!