• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing gain

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing g

if RM does not go to final, this is major kelong case by FIFA.

Hacksaw Jim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Triple or quits - $100,000 in my account by tomorrow, nothing ventured, nothing g

ok la 40 + thousand gone... you can always make a come back again.. take man united 3 goals against arsenal 1 this weekend.. bet small small ah..5 dollar can already..no need to throw thousands..

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

4-1 scoreline is way off. Fcuking Madrid but better than Barca having to score 5 times and keep a clean sheet or beat us at 6-1.

A German final? I don't mind because we will know how to beat BVB.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

RM totally outplayed just like Barca last night. The days of Tiki-taka is over.
Can't really see Madrid scoring 3 goals and not conceding any against B. Dortmund in the return leg.
The Spanish sides have received far more than their share of media attention this year but credit to Bayern and Dortmund for showing what they can do.
The irony is that the two Spanish sides have 10 players in the Fifa 'team of the year'. The German teams have none - what a joke.

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

true, but i really want to see RM and BM in the final.

it is so sad, that it is very hard now.

I dun know what happen. I expect that even if they lost, only a small difference, they can overcome it in Spain, now what?
Germany vs Germany in London?

RM totally outplayed just like Barca last night. The days of Tiki-taka is over.
Can't really see Madrid scoring 3 goals and not conceding any against B. Dortmund in the return leg.
The Spanish sides have received far more than their share of media attention this year but credit to Bayern and Dortmund for showing what they can do.
The irony is that the two Spanish sides have 10 players in the Fifa 'team of the year'. The German teams have none - what a joke.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Next week CL matches going to be so exciting to watch. Must see!!!

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Return fixtures both Spanish teams will win their games but lose the competition.

For Real Madrid it will be an uphill task. Win by 3-0 or 5-1.

For Barca it's almost impossible. Even Barca players has admitted so. :biggrin:

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why Nazi this year so tokong??

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he can avoid all this if he is not a meat eater

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wah lou ..lose liao become so quiet... i didn't say much in the first place.. but i always know what is the outcome of a sinkie...

You want to win, then unsinkified yourself first.

come out and admit that you lose liao lah, why so quiet..

Where is your HUAT AH!!!!!!! how about LOSE AH!!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Or maybe Dortmund is just a better team?

The only still undefeated team in all matches so far in the CL.

Oh... and learn the difference between UEFA and FIFA, before embarrassing yourself any further. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You will win tonight and have $100,000.

And then you will put all in and hope for $1m......

You will keep doing until you are back to $0.00 and wonder why you did not spend your $43,000 wisely.

I will use it as a down payment to buy a condo in JB.

Last edited:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how? The thread starter? No sound leow. Drowning his sorrow?

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mourinho's team lost on my turf in the group stages. How is your ass? Anymore pain? :biggrin:

Fick dich! I wagered on Madrid win is because i don't wish to see u in the finals. We have beaten u and it's BORING. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the likes of his types - the showhand types........would rarely feel sad over such losses.....more likely when his new girl leaves him then he will cry.....

anyway if he can show a pool ticket or even ppol connect statement.......if not take with a pinch of salt.

Hoeness

Alfrescian
Loyal

Horrible defending!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vskm-i3zCOg?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xzajdj" frameborder="0" height="320" width="480"></iframe>

Borussia Dortmund 4 : 1 Real Madrid

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tonight is the big night for me.

Following Bayern's rout of Barca, Dortmund's odds have become shorter.

But I am confident Real will make it tonight, and also my scatological prophecy confirms it

So, I am putting everything I have - $42,000 at 2.30

at

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/index.html

It all started with a chiobu some weeks ago. Life has been wonderful since and will continue to be so.

I look forward to have $100,000 in my account. HUAT AH!!!

i also followed you leh.......................you put in 42k huh ?

i put in 43k after successfully selling my parents at last minute.............

jw5

Loyal

Mourinho's team lost on my turf in the group stages. How is your ass? Anymore pain? :biggrin:

balls pain, not ass. but maybe after today, ass also pain.

Grace

Alfrescian
Loyal

///
maybe he went sheng.siong's garbages look for thrown away cabbages and hot chillis to make Kim-chi.
Last nite, i watched Liu Bowen.
the General asked Loach not to gamble....
///
xxx

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was numb for the past few days.

Although I was mentally prepared for it, it was still very hard to take.

Still overall I didn't lose anything

Easy come easy go.

I had a wild ride and it has come to an end.

Maybe I will ride again, maybe not, who knows?