• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

triangular green luminous swimming trunk not allowed at East Coast beach

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read the news article yesterday of this uncle on rage when he was told by 2 female NPARK employees to dress up. They were intimidated by the only thing he is wearing: Green luminous triangular swimming trunk.

He tried to show them that its a swimming trunk by showing them the label by flipping on the inside of the swimming trunk he was wearing but they considered him to be rude and hostile for doing this.

I really laughed on the article. What! You got intimidated by men wear swimming trunk which already covers what ever needed to be covered? For goodness sake, he was on the beach and he practically swim there everyday for the last 20 years.

I mean these 2 "ladies" must be:

1) Unmarried;
2) Never been touched by a man in their lives;
3) Male phobia.

If they can't stand men talking to them while wearing swimming trunk on the beach, don't take the job! Ask for reassignment. You definitely won't see this at Botanic Garden, Labrador Park, Bishan Park.......

I really pity the man, I think what intimidated the women is not what he is wearing, but what he does not have, hair. Looks a bit lik a huge manhood to me.:biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a mind thing. sg women are so mentally advanced that this throbbing color wrapped tightly around some manhood will trigger the golden clitoris to orgasmic peaks. it's a defensive and health move, to prevent sg women from writhing in shiokness and having sudden seizures.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What angers me is the way NPARK defended their people almost immediately without going through any investigation. " It must be something that he did which is intimidating."

Has they check with their people how the message was conveyed to the man? Was it authoritative, rude and intimidating in the first place? Certainly how people react depends on how you communicate with them.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the two old women accused this uncle for sexual harrassment, he must wash his buttocks white white to wait to sit in the jail.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean these 2 "ladies" must be

1) Unmarried;
2) Never been touched by a man in their lives;
3) Male phobia.

This 2 women just got a job so have to act "on the ball a bit", since the man is around for more than 20 years . Only the women are new .