• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TRE's Richard Wan kena self-pwn. LOL

blueyepea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richard Wan really make a fool of himself. He don't even know his own post kena edited by TRE overseas editors until one audience pointed out to him. :biggrin:

The question-and-answer session brought out a candid admission that a more responsible TRE is still a work in progress. A member of the audience questioned Wan about a posting today on former Workers’ Party MP Yaw Shin Leong’s troubles. In addition to repeating the widely circulated rumour about an affair with another married WP member, TRE referred to liaisons with five other women.

Poring over an iPad handed to him from the audience, Wan professed surprise and said that the version he had written and posted just before the forum included no such mention of additional dalliances. This must have been added later by one of the overseas editors, he said, adding that he would fix it later. “This is why, every day, I only sleep five or six hours. I don’t know how long I can last,” he said, to laughter.

20120216.160319_editor430.jpg

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
He, also known as Kojakbt, will get into deep shit hanging around with such a group of mysterious mods.

The website said nothing about Shan and Foo but Yaw. It also gave hampers to Lee Bee Wah out of dear fear.

Sorry end to a sorry man like Richard Wan.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He, also known as Kojakbt, will get into deep shit hanging around with such a group of mysterious mods.

The website said nothing about Shan and Foo but Yaw. It also gave hampers to Lee Bee Wah out of dear fear.

Sorry end to a sorry man like Richard Wan.

The website will not attack Shan and Foo because Richard will then be compelled to distance himself and to attack back to protect himself from legal action. They want Richard to continue to be a front and to be one of the main editors, so they need to look after his interests since his ID is public now.

Attacking Yaw is OK because Yaw will not sue (can't sue).

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember Richard very well. He first came on board SBF and immediately became active and keen to take part in politics, social and national issues. He was upset primarily with foreign Indians invading the IT and bringing along their relatives and cronies. It was a legitimate issue. He was no racist as he made it abundantly clear that he was with our local Indian brethen, having done NS with them. He even shared their plight.

I don't however think he was there when Dr Joseph Ong aka Aviation Lim / Thinknothing / Avantas and many more was terrorising SBF and TOC with malicious smears and threats. He target was workers party and subsequently started Wayangparty.com.

He has raised numerous issues and wrote many letters to the authorities seeking clarification which others or the press never bothered. A man with a cause and a genuine cause.

However I found him quite gullible as he does not know what he is getting into. He has no idea who "Darkness" is or the history of Joe Ong. He also has no idea who the other editors are. He also has no idea what recently occurred in the organisation and the agreement with certain parties. Those who are would realise the security to the site has also been beefed up. Richard is also not the only one. Some of the editors are also not aware of all of their colleagues.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
However I found him quite gullible as he does not know what he is getting into. He has no idea who "Darkness" is or the history of Joe Ong. He also has no idea who the other editors are. He also has no idea what recently occurred in the organisation and the agreement with certain parties. Those who are would realise the security to the site has also been beefed up. Richard is also not the only one. Some of the editors are also not aware of all of their colleagues.

An accurate summary of kojakbt.

"Darkness" as far as I can tell contributed articles to wayangparty.com's website for a short while but not sure whether he is still involved in TRE. This fella goes by many screen names and used to be more active trolling blogs and posting comments on TOC. If I'm not wrong, a sci or comp sci graduate from NUS. Very poor social grooming in real life, he tends to rub people the wrong way. Also a habitual user of multiple online identities. Always fond of long winded bombastic arguments with little substance.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, and they fell over over the interview with Tan Tarn How on Wayangparty.com. Ejay would know this incident.

Grad from UK and your description of this chap is accurate.

An accurate summary of kojakbt.

"Darkness" as far as I can tell contributed articles to wayangparty.com's website for a short while but not sure whether he is still involved in TRE. This fella goes by many screen names and used to be more active trolling blogs and posting comments on TOC. If I'm not wrong, a sci or comp sci graduate from NUS. Very poor social grooming in real life, he tends to rub people the wrong way. Also a habitual user of multiple online identities. Always fond of long winded bombastic arguments with little substance.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richard Wan and Jah Rastafar began in the old Delphi forum at the same time.Perhaps they are the same.Both were racists to the core.Particularly picking on Indians for no reasons or rhyme.

Richard Wan did not differentiate between local Indians and foreign Indians.Just as Jah Rastafar does in this forum.Because the main nemesis of Richard Wan in the old sammyboy forum was one Robox--a local Indian.Robox was fiercely anti establishment.As Robox was also a regular contributor to SDP comment colum.

Obviously Scroobal is doing some obfuscation.Just as Scroobal turned 180 degrees from TR bitter hater to now TRE lover just because Richard Wan is now in charge.