• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transportation from KL airport to Genting Highland ??

pepsi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

may i noe how long does it take for transportation fr KL airport to Genting?

Anyone got any transportation lobang? Need to book cab 1st etc ? Will be ard 4 pax

Cos dun feel like taking coach from golden mile complex

Thanks all

Mindless

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal experience: The fastest option is Genting Limo/Taxi direct. But on weekday, the rate is RM280 (taxi abt RM200+) one way. Considering you have 4 pax, its only RM70 ea...which is very good. Takes abt 1.5 hr.

The cheaper but longer option is to take a train to KL Sentral and take the Genting coach. Or you can find you way to LCCT and take a Genting Coach. But these option will be slower and takes ~3+ hrs in total. Also bear in mind there is Coach schedule.

You can find more info in the Genting website (under "Getting There")

jjcc88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or if you have lobang for private Malaysian cars to pick-up/drop-off right from your Singapore doorstep DIRECT to Genting BOTH ways
{have lost the contact details}

I remember paying something like S$107 per pax in 2006
There were altogether 6 of us and we had the entire SUV + driver to ourselves
{they also have Mercs for groups of 4}
1st pick-up was done at 6am Singapore address and we reached Genting by 1 pm.
Return pickup from Genting was 1.30pm .... we ate dinner at one of the JB Restaurants before reaching Singapore

LauMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
On weekdays, the price for one way premier Limo service from SG to Genting or Vice Versa is RM750. I believe a max of 4 passengers is allowed, thus, it works out to RM187.50 per passenger. (About S$78.50).

Premier Limo* - Toyota Camry 2.4 / Mercedes Benz E280

You can also book a Limo from KLIA to Genting for a price of RM280 on weekdays.

For more detail, go to the following link

http://www.rwgenting.com/en/getting_there/limousine.htm