• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Transport Minister Lui wanted to know what commuters went through: MOT perm sec

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only the recipe?
I thought the only solution was to re-do the whole God damn kitchen layout, change the ingredient suppliers, re-equipment the kitchen and ensuring that none of the 80+ current kitchen employee wearing WHITE, would be able to step into the kitchen?..LoLoLoL.

spot on and i'm with you on this......always remember that the kitchen is the heart of the restaurant! :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
be fair to him, i think he has the most difficult job in the ministry. that stoopid woman left with a mess in smrt. now, lui as head of the transport have to bear all sorts of criticism aimed at him. desmond is another stoopid ceo, with such a mess in smrt, he still dare publicised his pay which is higher than Saw. both are equally incompetent. i already said that if they really mean well for sinkies, and they really want to spend for the sake of sinkies, they ought to overhaul the whole train system and not touch up here and there.

U are a fucking retard. As transport minister, he has veto power over all these appointments. At any time, he could have sacked them, or opposed their appointments. He don't dare to stand up to Whore Jinx? He don't dare to stand up to Gay Loong? Afraid of getting slapped by him? Then he has no integrity and no balls. He deserved to have been fucked this way. Anyway, he has collected countless millions $ in salaries and bonuses. this fucker is set for life and so is 3 generations of his family. Most difficult job my ass.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he should never resign. becus i think he did a good job in his post.

He did not resign stupid. He was sacked. If they allowed him to stay in his post and contest the next GE, his GRC will lose for sure. Voters will tekan him for all the shit that happened to them on the MRT. The PAP will not tolerate losing 5 seats just like that.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are a fucking retard. As transport minister, he has veto power over all these appointments. At any time, he could have sacked them, or opposed their appointments. He don't dare to stand up to Whore Jinx? He don't dare to stand up to Gay Loong? Afraid of getting slapped by him? Then he has no integrity and no balls. He deserved to have been fucked this way. Anyway, he has collected countless millions $ in salaries and bonuses. this fucker is set for life and so is 3 generations of his family. Most difficult job my ass.

don't make me laugh at you:biggrin:

tuckyew_zpsu0orx8bb.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are a fucking retard. As transport minister, he has veto power over all these appointments.

I'm not too sure about that. This is Sinkieland, run by the Familee.

Lui Tuck Yew's predecessors could not get rid of Saw Phaik Hwa. :wink:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
A cat that could not catch any rats (ie, solve problems) is not a good cat, no matter how hard it tries to, be it a $1 cat or $1M cat.

As a minister, he is paid millions a year to pre-empt major issues and avoid it grinding to a halt, as best as he can, given the influx of challenges over the years. But the failing rate got worst, culminating to 2 major lines failed at same time! In Operations, no news is good news!

All the million-dollar salary 'servants' should be paid for results, not efforts or photos in MSM. That's corporate world 101. Unfortunately the MIW does not work in that setting.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
if one really think about it, the whole problem is whether smrt want to spend the money to overhaul their mrt. i doubt they will cos' they need to pay themselves with big fat bonuses, i hope LHL better wake up his idea to see that they must overhaul their whole system. if not, commuters better get prepared for breakdowns on and off.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
if one really think about it, the whole problem is whether smrt want to spend the money to overhaul their mrt. i doubt they will cos' they need to pay themselves with big fat bonuses, i hope LHL better wake up his idea to see that they must overhaul their whole system. if not, commuters better get prepared for breakdowns on and off.

my scout came back with info that their overhaul has started, only after so many breakdowns.:p

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The money would be better spent on building additional MRT lines. Wherever the lines and stations go, the value of the surrounding land goes up, SLA happily sells the land to developers, more malls, more condos and high rise HDB flats. Rinse and repeat for Population White Paper. :wink:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So despite this tuck yew being the such a wonderful minister. .he still could not resolve the public tpt issue n things have gotten worse? These por lum pars should just shut up..the more they say the dumber they look

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there's no need to overhaul the system. the system is well designed and very robust. they just need to spend more time and resources on maintenance, part replacements, sensors and component condition monitoring. the signaling system can be improved or upgraded for the e-w and n-s lines.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread....gam-slam-online-attacks-on-Liu-Tuck-Yew/page3

see post #43.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This scholar was the guy who was the director of ISD during the Mas Selamat fuckup.....and he was still promoted to PS!!!!

So wtf do you think?

If you ask me they should sack this cbkiah first!!!

After Erection Less-mond has to go, he just can't do a damn about SMRT
just sit there collect his Fat pay cheque!!

His boss already asked to go! he'll be NEX!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
f5548000382287872_43ceaf16-67f0-4f83-a7e2-ef403c3fdb48_l.jpg

all civil servants working at his ministry must be driving,like son of punggol,correction ,now AMK GRC.

CCTV footage during peak hours,gate statistics will give any thinking organisation grasp ofmground situation..unless entire LTA,Ministry slacking away...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She may have started the problem but what is LHL doing to fix it?
Obviously putting paper generals in will not get the problems fixed.

The PAP is expanding the MRT system & I suspect that many corners were cut & future problems will occure. The only way things will improve is when LHL is replaced by someone who will consider putting some capable person in charge who isn't a paper general, or a civil servant, or a family friend.

Best person to run the whole transport system is none other then lee hsien loong himself. His wife will give him the best support he needs as her company is also the biggest shareholder for smrt alone. She herself is the CEO too.

I am sure LHL will be the best transport minister we will have in the history of Singapore. Meritocracy is at best. Truly great.