• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traitor Mike Pence and Wife, Vaccinated Live on TV! Say Very Safe ! WTF?

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiongs now all celebrating complete collapse of amerika. Pence say vaccine is safe and effective. Why?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vp-pence-covid-vaccine-on-camera-tv-watch-live-stream-today-2020-12-18/

Vice President Mike Pence gets vaccinated on live television

DECEMBER 18, 2020 / 8:08 AM / CBS NEWS

Vice President Mike Pence received a televised COVID-19 vaccination Friday morning, making him the highest-profile government official to do so publicly. Second lady Karen Pence and Surgeon General Jerome Adams also received a vaccination.

"I didn't feel a thing," Pence said in brief remarks after receiving the vaccine shot. Pence also touted Operation Warp Speed, the administration's program to produce a vaccine.

"Make no mistake about it: it's a medical miracle," Pence said about the vaccine, which began distribution this week. "I also believe that history will record that this week was the beginning of the end of the coronavirus pandemic."

Pence, head of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, has taken on much of the day-to-day work on COVID-19, even as the president continues to focus publicly on the election. It's not year clear when Mr. Trump, who has already had COVID-19, will receive the vaccine.

In a statement Wednesday night, the vice president said he and his wife, Karen Pence, are taking the vaccine publicly in order to instill confidence in it, as millions of Americans remain skeptical of the thoroughly tested products.

The vaccination took place in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, the building that holds Pence's office.

President-elect Joe Biden is also expected to receive the vaccine soon.

Pfizer's vaccine is currently being distributed to high-risk health care workers, and Moderna's vaccine is expected to reach arms before the end of the month as well.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Where are the anti-vaxxers now? First SCOTUS now we have VP Pence openly promoting the vaccine.

Has all hell broken loose? We shall watch and see :roflmao:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope he died soon.

comrade Tan, there you. You PRCs sure are visible, not too hard to find, you know? Just good search for asshole, says see PRC. You like?

5e73a2965f442.jpeg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That he did not feel a thing is just empty statement like out CSS.
Just another stunt to play both sides of the field. Trump is screwing
up his presidency plans. Pence has to por lampar and at same time
pretent to be his own man.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA! I tell you this has everything to do with the PRCs. They are responsible for everything on the news.

cwg18so3xde41.jpg

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected, lots of blowback from the die hard "trumpidiots" MAGA since Mike Pence has gotten the vaccine. Why is he suddenly acting like an adult, is very interesting :rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
do not vaccinate the doctors n health care workers first...cos if they die, we're ALL in trouble... vaccinate the politicians first... :geek:

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
do not vaccinate the doctors n health care workers first...cos if they die, we're ALL in trouble... vaccinate the politicians first... :geek:

stil ALOT of twitter anger over Mike Pence getting the vaccine. I have never seen so many angry people, except for when Donald J Trump's MAGA lost the election

that was VERY INTERESTING :tongue::tongue::tongue:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
stil ALOT of twitter anger over Mike Pence getting the vaccine. I have never seen so many angry people, except for when Donald J Trump's MAGA lost the election
that was VERY INTERESTING :tongue::tongue::tongue:
me think he's preparing himself for 2024... oso he'll likely have handle the covid-19 situation differently if he's t one in charge... donald trump can GGGF.... :geek: