• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traffic Police Not Working!!!

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fed up with the recent traffic in the country...everywhere also jammed.

No wonder, was travelling along BKE earlier and out of 4 lanes, the heavy vehicles took up 3 lanes and moving at 80km/h!

Please lah, traffic police can start working or not?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder, was travelling along BKE earlier and out of 4 lanes, the heavy vehicles took up 3 lanes and moving at 80km/h!

Traffic police only work when there is no traffic. They rest when heavy traffic.

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why many motorist are taking all sort of risk. Illegal u-turn, changing from lane 1 to 4, parking along major road, etc. Chances of getting caught is so slim. That is why traffic jam and accidents so common.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Erection Cumming. Cannot fine too much. Otherwise people pissed off. Now still got tp? Aetos or Cisco more likely.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today saw 4 accident on the road. Almost daily saw an average 2 accident/day.
Really bad for insurance company. Expected vehicle insurance premiun to up again 5~10% this year. .

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today saw 4 accident on the road. Almost daily saw an average 2 accident/day.
Really bad for insurance company. Expected vehicle insurance premiun to up again 5~10% this year. .

How much is it in SG nowadays?

About $1.2K USD for new drivers and $800 for seasoned drivers in U.S. Accident coverage only.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much is it in SG nowadays?

About $1.2K USD for new drivers and $800 for seasoned drivers in U.S. Accident coverage only.

Singapore insurance price calculate base on point. Higher the point higher the risk( so do the price)
Category
1. Type of car (saloon/sport/convertible...)
2. Engine capacity -CC
3. Age of the driver
4. Driver experience- year
5. Insure value
6. Claim insurance before(black listed)

Above are the major point calculation and there are also many minor point added in.

If claim 2 or more insurance in a year then good luck- because many insurance will reject such driver.:biggrin:

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore insurance price calculate base on point. Higher the point higher the risk( so do the price)
Category
1. Type of car (saloon/sport/convertible...)
2. Engine capacity -CC
3. Age of the driver
4. Driver experience- year
5. Insure value
6. Claim insurance before(black listed)

Above are the major point calculation and there are also many minor point added in.

If claim 2 or more insurance in a year then good luck- because many insurance will reject such driver.:biggrin:

There's a lot of crap.
I suppose it will range from $2K SGD to $4K SGD per year?

I wonder why Singaporeans still like to buy cars and waste a few years' earnings on mere convenience.

Of course, I understand that without a car, you can forget about chasing a girl

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a lot of crap.
I suppose it will range from $2K SGD to $4K SGD per year?

I wonder why Singaporeans still like to buy cars and waste a few years' earnings on mere convenience.

Of course, I understand that without a car, you can forget about chasing a girl

That would be the range. For all new car should be expected more than $2k without NCB(No Claim Bonus) . Those bigger car/CC then will be higher.:smile:
Singapore car insurance is the highest in the world I think. So do the petrol price(confirm) . The car are the most expensive in the world( tax and COE).
So price for more freedom.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiak liao bee Millions In Wages only know how to import FTs to the cuntry.
They ( MIW ) also not working , you expect their kar kia to be on the ball meh ?

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah...... the traffic was especially bad today...... and I noticed that almost all the heavy vehicles in the middle two lanes were either driven by Ah Nehs or Ah Tiongs :mad:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gahment already working on it lah. No more COE for the coming years! You can have all the roads to yourself.

If traffic police not working, how come so easy to get traffic summons for illegal parking?

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Singapore car insurance is the highest in the world I think. So do the petrol price(confirm) . The car are the most expensive in the world( tax and COE).
So price for more freedom.

In spite of the high cost of owning a car, S'poreans still want MPVs and SUVs. Also new condo, branded goods and latest IT gadgets but KPKB cannot afford to pay 50 cents parking fees (so say the parking aunties).

Then conveniently blame it on gahment that they cannot bring up children, and want his grant and that grant, this subsidy and that subsidy.

See 28 years old Singaporean woman can own more than TWO condos - and probably a BMW or SLK.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=84983