• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TRAFFIC POLICE IN SINGAPORE

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ᎡᎬᏙᎬᎪᏞᏆNᏩ ᎷY ᏆᎠᎬNᎢᏆᎢY
I don’t experience the effects of alcohol on my body so easily with beers because of higher tolerance level of my body to get tipsy. So, i had to consume hard drinks or expensive drinks to feel buzzed. ‘

ᎷY ᎻᏆᏩᎻᎬᎡ ᏞᎬᏙᎬᏞ ᎾF ᎢᎾᏞᎬᎡᎪNᏟᎬ ᎾN ᎪᏞᏟᎾᎻᎾᏞ

The feeling of intoxication expected at higher BAC levels for me. There are two reasons why that happens.
❶ for one, there is some genetic variation in how sensitive people are to alcohol’s effects
❷ Those who drink regularly develop tolerance.

Tolerance means that you require more alcohol (or a higher BAC) to feel the same effects. Many feel that tolerance is a good thing, because they believe they can drink more and stay in control.

But tolerance can be dangerous. Tolerance does not affect BAC, so if you are with a high tolerance, you may continue drinking to dangerously high BAC levels, when a person with a lower tolerance would have thrown up or passed out.

This is what happened that night, i was arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence of alcohol). Prior to my arrest, my bill at Paulaner's Brauhaus @Suntec city was $700+ for 2 of us as my tolerance was high. i remember i had to drink more enough to “feel” buzzed. I still had the credit card bill as the officers inspected my wallets for any drugs at the time of arrest. ‘
ᎪNYᎾNᎬ ᏟᎻᎪᏞᏞᎬNᏩᎬᎠ ᏚᏆNᏩᎪᏢᎾᎡᎬ ᏢᎾᏞᏆᏟᎬ FᎾᎡᏟᎬ ᏴᎬFᎾᎡᎬ?
The unprofessional officers sniffed my mouth and lips when their breathalyzer tests did not prove that i am drunk though i complied. I immediately challenged the officers and there was a big crowd gathered on that night to watch the commotions.

Frustrated officers did not leave me but handcuffed and I was taken to SGH for blood test. I was incarcerated overnight in Police Cantonment jail. I was out on a bail next day. One week later, when I contacted SGH and i was told there was NO trace of alcohol in my blood.

When I confronted, the SPF sent an apology letter for their misbehavior. How did this happen? It is miraculous and it is ALL spiritual.
I do not drink any longer though.

To be continued.... .

Attachments

• DUI.jpg
    DUI.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited: