• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traffic Accident Help

kindgentleman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It might seem like no big deal, but what if the taxi driver decides to play punk and pull something funny? How do you avoid that?

best to bring the guy to court and see how it goes...

and don't ride a motorcycle in singapore...too many loonies around...just walk around the shopping malls and look at those people...you trust these selfish stone-faced nasty people to drive safely?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have too huge an ego to want to win the argument that you are unable to engage in a decent discussed. Your one case of "personal" experience has made you an expert in motor accident claims. Good for you!

I shall keep my mouth shut and let you indulge in your own delusional glory!

Oh yes, having seen your posts here and judging by your behaviour thus far, I am sure you will want to have the final say. Go on. Cheers.

That's why my nick is called "winners", whereas yours, when loosely translated, means: "FUCK YOUR MOTHER", which I hope is not your specialty. It very much reflects on your personality. You reap what you sow.

Last edited:
M

Mdm Tang

Give the Taxi Plate Numbers ; if u want help :smile:

Posting this on behalf of my buddy -

Hi guys, my friend's motorcycle was invovled in an accident with a Taxi today.

The way he told me, the accident went something like this - he was travelling (with a pillion) when a taxi abruptly cut into his lane (in all probability, trying to reach the U Turn Filter lane), he braked and tried to avoid the taxi but unfortunately, the front left side of his bike hit the right rear bumper of the taxi.

The TP and ambulance were contacted and his pillion and him were conveyed to a hospital. They suffered abrasions on their arms and knees plus an ankle sprain.

The front left side of the bike, where the headlights are, is destroyed. The rest of the bike is fine. As for the taxi, the right rear bumper is slightly dislodged and scratched. The rear lights at that area are also broken.

A police report has been made and the TP IO will get in touch with them soon. However, what they would want to know is will they be able to claim damages from the taxi and will the taxi be able to seek compensation? If so, how much?

They are also interested in seeking legal recourse as the dangerous action of the taxi driver has put their lives at risk. (Have you guys had any similar incidents where a taxi suddenly decided to cut into your lane?)

Thank You!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your one case of "personal" experience has made you an expert in motor accident claims.

You know, you are such a FUCK. You think encountering road accidents is like going to McDonald's to buy your mother's burger? How many accidents do you require before you'll eventually lose your life as well? Sensible people would want to avoid it like a plague. Totally talking without going through that pea brain (if any) of yours at all.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like you have too huge an ego to want to win the argument that you are unable to engage in a decent discussed.

What is "decent discussed"? Probably Boss Sam can help to clarify (and correct) if there's such a proper term used in the English language.

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's why my nick is called "winners", whereas yours, when loosely translated, means: "FUCK YOUR MOTHER", which I hope is not your specialty. It very much reflects on your personality. You reap what you sow.

You know, you are such a FUCK. You think encountering road accidents is like going to McDonald's to buy your mother's burger? How many accidents do you require before you'll eventually lose your life as well? Sensible people would want to avoid it like a plague. Totally talking without going through that pea brain (if any) of yours at all.

What is "decent discussed"? Probably Boss Sam can help to clarify (and correct) if there's such a proper term used in the English language.

I have already kowtow to you, kept my mouth shut as promised, and refrain from replying to your previous taunts, yet you are still not satisfy and try to nitpick on an obvious typo error.

You are obviously still sore about it and choose to revisit the issue time and again. Contrary to your nick, it just shows what a loser you are and a very sore one indeed!

I consider this matter close but if you like, you can keep going on and on. I have no time for you and will not reply to your further provocations. I will leave you alone to enjoy yourself.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You guys can stop your bickering and ego bashing. What started out as a genuine attempt for advice became firstly a threatening session by 2 seniors and then further bickering and ego bashing by another 2. The 4 of you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
yet you are still not satisfy and try to nitpick on an obvious typo error.

If you don't even bother to make an effort to correct your grammatical errors, I don't see what type of characters you have. By the way, nobody asks you for your replies. Nobody will say you are a mute if you keep your mouth shut.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My take....like some bros said, the one who bang backside is at fault.
Sinkieland is a dangerous place to be riding 2 wheelers.....drivers here got no regard for human lives.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys can stop your bickering and ego bashing. What started out as a genuine attempt for advice became firstly a threatening session by 2 seniors and then further bickering and ego bashing by another 2. The 4 of you ought to be ashamed of yourself.

I do feel ashamed. :biggrin: And I had said I consider this matter closed and will not reply to him further. This will be my last reply in this thread.
:o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I do feel ashamed. :biggrin: And I had said I consider this matter closed and will not reply to him further. This will be my last reply in this thread.
:o

Thank you for your understanding brother. 退一步海阔天空:biggrin: