• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Traditional shops and middlemen feel the heat

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Online commerce and trading - Item list keep increasing.

( Translation - Traditional shops and middlemen feel the heat of falling sales )

Antiques

Books

Cameras & Photos

Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Coins

Collectables

Computers & Networking

Consumer Electronics

Dolls & Bears

Entertainment

Health & Beauty

Home & Garden

Jewellery & Watches

Mobile & Home Phones

Pets & Pet Supplies

Real Estate

Sports

Stamps

Toys & Hobbies

Travel Agents. Airline and holiday travel

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do observe that Singapore is behind some other Asian countruies,for example ,Taiwan in online commerce & trading

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do observe that Singapore is behind some other Asian countruies,for example ,Taiwan in online commerce & trading

i recall reading a few months ago, about PM Lee observing that this internet commerce spreading much faster than what the government anticipated.

There are literally thousands of local online traders now in Singapore.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
i recall reading a few months ago, about PM Lee observing that this internet commerce spreading much faster than what the government anticipated.

There are literally thousands of local online traders now in Singapore.
PM LHL was not referring to his buddy,BG George Yeo.I believe

When BG Yeo was in charge of trade & industry,I recall vividly that he made a bold prediction that E commerce is cuming,on a very big way,Go E or Die,that was his rallying call,and one of the most momerable issues he raised as trade minister.

KennyMGM

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL was not referring to his buddy,BG George Yeo.I believe

When BG Yeo was in charge of trade & industry,I recall vividly that he made a bold prediction that E commerce is cuming,on a very big way,Go E or Die,that was his rallying call,and one of the most momerable issues he raised as trade minister.

This will sure have big impact on all the traditional
mom and pop shops in HDB estates etc.