• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TR Defiant over name change

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just changed it from Temasek Review to New Temasek Review

Can be more lame or not?

And webmaster andrew Tay aka xisd tay says:

Forecaster Extraordinarie II:
October 20, 2010 at 7:41 pm

TR editors have made it very clear that their agreeing to the change is SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS:

1. That TH contact them directly.
2. Verification of 2 more queries to them.

Otherwise, no deal.

Asking for trouble if you ask me....

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it's still better than using taxpayers monies to spend $400,000 to change Marina Bay to Marina Bay, right? :biggrin:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
They just changed it from Temasek Review to New Temasek Review

Can be more lame or not?

And webmaster andrew Tay aka xisd tay says:

Asking for trouble if you ask me....

There is no trouble at all you sinkie moron. Why are you posting stuffs about that doctor.

When you lick your master's ball, that does not mean others have to do so.

When you need to depend your licking of balls to earn your living and support your sinkie family, that does not mean others have to go through such low life to support their own family.

When you need to bend down for your master to screw in order to earn a living, that does not means other have to follow your sinkie and pathetic path.

YOu just do not understand that by working for your master this way, you are restricting the rights of people even further, but do you care? No!! A sinkie only care for himself and hell with others, Because you just receive your rewards after your licking and that is all you care.

What a primitive human being.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanna see how long TR can act tough, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This drama is getting interesting

You want to see tough? Just look at the amount of GMS attack and that is some measure.

The more attack on GMS and those who speak up, the desperate the situation had become....kind of weird.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You want to see tough? Just look at the amount of GMS attack and that is some measure.

The more attack on GMS and those who speak up, the desperate the situation had become....kind of weird.
LOL, yah lor, Tan Kim Kim and that kaope cheapfuck bus driver have been hurling abuses at GMS for many days liao. :biggrin::biggrin:

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal

with due respect, can you enlighten me wat kind of desperation situation are we in now:confused::confused: GMS is no body, he piss me of with his how lian i am better than you attitue..tts all:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But it's still better than using taxpayers monies to spend $400,000 to change Marina Bay to Marina Bay, right? :biggrin:

hi there

1. bingo man!
2. well, whether it is new t review or whatsoever, it is some voice representing sheep.
3. changed name or no name, it has steered its mission.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
with due respect, can you enlighten me wat kind of desperation situation are we in now:confused::confused: GMS is no body, he piss me of with his how lian i am better than you attitue..tts all:rolleyes:

If you think his attitude is bad and he should change, address him on the matter with some form of gentleman behavior and not attack him with such malice which.....in anyone's eyes, can be ignored.

Anyway if u r not in such deperate situation, why would you even bother to answer?

you feeling gulity?

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think his attitude is bad and he should change, address him on the matter with some form of gentleman behavior and not attack him with such malice which.....in anyone's eyes, can be ignored.

Anyway if u r not in such deperate situation, why would you even bother to answer?

you feeling gulity?
I think i must be in a very desperate situation amd full of guilt now, can you tell me wat it is? :biggrin: