• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Towncouncil said it's illegal to hold my mum's funeral at void deck but malay wedding

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Towncouncil said it's illegal to hold my mum's funeral at void deck but malay wed

That will be a very sad day for me. I owe everything to LKY. He is my hero.

Come back and pay your respects before he crosses over to the other world. It's not long now.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Towncouncil said it's illegal to hold my mum's funeral at void deck but malay wed

Come back and pay your respects before he crosses over to the other world. It's not long now.

He is so enamoured by LKY, that, he might jump into the furnace or into the hole & follow him & cross over with him...then, we do not have a sponsor..better not, tell the twit, to cum back.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

LHL want to fix you commoners and opposition parties. He is more interested to suck Ah Neh and Angmoh cocks and Chinks chee byes to buy votes.

Time for commoners to 斩草除根 PApig.

Who did Jazreel vote for?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That will be a very sad day for me. I owe everything to LKY. He is my hero.

HAHAHA ! Then you better standby the "mua yi" (the brown funeral apron) , it should happen in weeks if not months.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is so enamoured by LKY, that, he might jump into the furnace or into the hole & follow him & cross over with him...then, we do not have a sponsor..better not, tell the twit, to cum back.

The Crossover Project. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

That one got curry chicken session? From shangri la or purplr sage?

Especially one originating from OXLEY...even those across the divide are waiting!:biggrin:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple reason could be that the wedding was held over the weekend when the preschool is closed. The funeral may have required several days that include weekdays when the preschool is in operation.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is this another one of the fucking double standards that m&ds get?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should we pay any attention at all because of some preschool. Preschool is not compulsory. The house owners certainly paid more than them. just because it's a pcf they get special consideration?

M113tankee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should we pay any attention at all because of some preschool. Preschool is not compulsory. The house owners certainly paid more than them. just because it's a pcf they get special consideration?

Preschool should give way to weddings and funerals. You can go to preschool everyday but its not like you can die or get marry too often.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://therealsingapore.com/content...y-mums-funeral-void-deck-malay-wedding-was-ok

TOWNCOUNCIL SAID IT'S ILLEGAL TO HOLD MY MUM'S FUNERAL AT VOID DECK BUT MALAY WEDDING WAS OK
Post date:
8 Jun 2014 - 8:17pm

So the next day at 8:30am, I went down to the Jurong West branch to make payment but was told by the Malay lady on duty that it is actually illegal to hold any event at the void deck nearest my flat as there was a preschool nearby. She said that if we did hold the event there, we could get arrested.

The Malay community should made a police report on the above if it is not true. Lee Hsien Loong need your votes. Get him to sue on your behalf. Malays don't side their own race.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In my experience, these fucking clerks are at the low rung of the corporate ladder, and they are just on a power trip. Simply ask them to show you the part of the Town council regulations that forbids funerals on void decks in the vicinity of a pre-school. I will bet you they cannot show such regulations as it does not exist. than you accuse them of inventing regulations and making up rules that don't exist, and that you want to talk to their supervisor. usually at this point, they will do a 180 and back down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In my experience, these fucking clerks are at the low rung of the corporate ladder, and they are just on a power trip. Simply ask them to show you the part of the Town council regulations that forbids funerals on void decks in the vicinity of a pre-school. I will bet you they cannot show such regulations as it does not exist. than you accuse them of inventing regulations and making up rules that don't exist, and that you want to talk to their supervisor. usually at this point, they will do a 180 and back down.

Working in the town council is a very 'lobo' job. One of my reservist mates' wife works in a PAP town council.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lobo also can do something for the people. The problem is civil service is full of scum who are neither civil nor service minded

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most, not all, of the TC staff are jiak liao bee from my experience with them. I guess they learn it from the master :cool:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal

why dont go and complain to the MP ?