• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Town Council PLEASE TAKE ACTION

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays housing agents are pasting their leaflets near to staircase landing and lifts landing. Is this pasting consider VANDALISM? Why town council is keeping quite and not taking any action?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays housing agents are pasting their leaflets near to staircase landing and lifts landing. Is this pasting consider VANDALISM? Why town council is keeping quite and not taking any action?

they have limited manpower. try contacting specific person-in-charge, they will tell you to only way to reach them is by email, fastest reply is 5 working days. dont bother to call because no one will pick, dont bother to come down because no one is in the office. Call the general number and the reception will tell you the same thing and he will not be able to answer any of your questions.

so much for efficiency and productivity.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they have limited manpower. try contacting specific person-in-charge, they will tell you to only way to reach them is by email, fastest reply is 5 working days. dont bother to call because no one will pick, dont bother to come down because no one is in the office. Call the general number and the reception will tell you the same thing and he will not be able to answer any of your questions.

so much for efficiency and productivity.

my flat corridor flooring has started to peel off terribly ( lot of holes ) It need maintenance by any standards

I call Hong Kah TC, they promised me they would send somebody down to take a look within 2 days and do repairs ASAP.

That was six months ago.

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
my flat corridor flooring has started to peel off terribly ( lot of holes ) It need maintenance by any standards

I call Hong Kah TC, they promised me they would send somebody down to take a look within 2 days and do repairs ASAP.

That was six months ago.

look within 2 days : maybe they done liao.

repair asap : no timeframe given. wait long long.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The amount of flyers thatis stuff outside the doors, plus those annoying key maker stickers...

All these are vandalism..why NEA is quiet on this?, littering!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't you see how busy the FAPee dogs are?

Chee%20Siok%20Chin.jpg

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least the mata allow the old man to hold umbrella for ms chee! next time they should hold umbrella for mata too... to win over the hearts and minds