• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tourists chase penguins in Antarctica

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
antarctica1.jpg

antarctica2-400x266.jpg

http://thenanfang.com/chinese-tourists-antarctica/

There have been stories of Chinese tourists behaving badly overseas and on airplanes; now, they have their sights set on Antarctica.Some Chinese tourists, described as “eager to touch everything” in Antarctica, are demonstrating “very disappointing behaviour,” said one Chinese news photographer.*Some were chasing penguins and charging into their colony, completely disregarding rules to protect the birds, he said. A newlywed couple even shooed off several penguins for the perfect photo shoot.According to the International Association of Antarctica Tour Operators (IAATO), Chinese tourism in Antarctica has grown significantly over the last ten years. In 2004, only 37 people travelled to Antarctica; but by 2014, about 3,328 Chinese arrived on Antarctica’s shores, placing third behind American and Australian tourists.In addition to having a negative impact on the local habitat and wildlife, China’s Antarctic Great Wall Station on King George Island has been unprepared for the number of visitors. Qu Tanzhou, a director at the station, said: “More and more Chinese tourists are flooding in, and it disrupts our daily work.”Most online users are infuriated by the tourists’ behavior. “They are so embarrassing. Next stop for them should be Mars,” one wrote.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's hope they don't shit on the icy ground in Antarctica.

The Tiongs would even desecrate the murals of ancient Egypt, nothing is sacred to them.

I hope I won't get mistaken for their kind when I'm overseas.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Tiongs would even desecrate the murals of ancient Egypt, nothing is sacred to them.

When I was on a offshore job trip to Norway some 9 years ago, a Danish engineer asked me whether I was from China.. I firmly told him No!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat hope then.

I saw and heard Hongkies at a hotel lobby keep saying that " I am not from China".

In the past, in the west, angmo mistaken me for jap...attitude towards me....was ok. In the recent few years, I get that look from others in NY and in some Asian countries, I have to tell them I am not from China....then their attitude change for the better towards me:o

I believe in due time with all these new sg shitizens from prc...... carry red passport also no difference leow.:(

..........I hope I won't get mistaken for their kind when I'm overseas.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat hope then.

I saw and heard Hongkies at a hotel lobby keep saying that " I am not from China".

In the past, in the west, angmo mistaken me for jap...attitude towards me....was ok. In the recent few years, I get that look from others in NY and in some Asian countries, I have to tell them I am not from China....then their attitude change for the better towards me:o

I believe in due time with all these new sg shitizens from prc...... carry red passport also no difference leow.:(

Red passports now no difference liao... My Bro in law lost his way at Manchester airport last December. He approached a staff there for directions.. The staff then asked him if he was from China.. My bro in law told him not every Chinese looking chap is from China..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The shit will freeze mind you. But then again you need to expose your bare butt to the air and i doubt anyone would do that.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was on a offshore job trip to Norway some 9 years ago, a Danish engineer asked me whether I was from China.. I firmly told him No!

why don't we ask Sam to produce T-shirt with bold letters in front and back that read "NO, I AM NOT FROM CHINA" to sell to us

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mexico should be safe and friendly to tiong tourists by now, since most of the drug cartel leaders have been arrested. :wink:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
join the elite mexican marines and conduct a raid at one of the drug cartel's stronghold, with booties at the end of the trip: drug lord in handcuffs , shoot some cartel members, and 1 bag of seized cocaine as a souvenir. :p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiong tourists of any cartel-busting crack team (no pun intended) which takes down the zeta leader will be awarded 2 round-trips to cancun from beijing with a 4-night stay at an all-inclusive resort, plus a few sniffs of the seized loot.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the tiong tourist theme will be "heros for heroin." but to gain a reward of 1 pound of the loot, tourists must wrestle a 269-pound drug cartel gorilla to the ground.

image.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tiong tourists of any cartel-busting crack team (no pun intended) which takes down the zeta leader will be awarded 2 round-trips to cancun from beijing with a 4-night stay at an all-inclusive resort, plus a few sniffs of the seized loot........
and those that can't succeed in gunning down a zeta kingpin has to replace pepe in doing what cows do best :p