• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Total Global EXTINCTION finally Admitted by Scientific Authority

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
brother, the true extinction cause is human nature.

elon musk and those that share his vision, recognize what Mars represents - hope. That man kind will have a fresh start and re-order society to the betterment of all.

because the people are losing hope. brexit. trump. who is next? billy joel is right, we didn't start the fire.

He is still hiding the True Crisis source, but suggested the same escape that he hope for.

I must point out that the True Extinction Cause is Global Resources EXHAUSTION, not nuke war nor virus.

If man was going to extinct by nuke war, escaping to ANYWHERE does NOT HELP, not at all, because the SAME NUKE WAR will Follow man to Mars or ANY PLANET. When we nuke on earth we will nuke on Any Planet, no need to flee, fleeing is no avoidance from wars.

Virus also will Follow man to Any Planet, SARS ZIKA HIV DENGUE…… any virus will also travel w man spread to each and every planet's human colony, and men still need to war each other in each and every human colony or planet, the same as Earth. Weather via SQ flights or NASA flights no diff at all.

Hawking's knows this. But he is pretending.

He does not want to point out exactly where the True Extinction Risk is coming from, he s obviously trying to Delay the great panic.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
in our heart of hearts, nobody in this forum wants to see singapore die. if we didn't give a fuck, we wouldnt still be here despite the 70% vote. i am not taking the moral high ground here. the truth is, we all give a shit about singapore.

as our country matures, we will start to accept the diversity of views. all of it for the betterment of singapore.

There have been lots of predictions in the past about Peesai's survival chances. Despite ZERO raw materials, little land, Peesai has proved the critics wrong. I am not saying they are right, it is still early. I myself don't see myself here for long. But while I'm here, I just make the best of my situation, do the best I can, and live. Lots of friends and relatives in Singapore. Predictable and orderly society are one of the good things about (let's not talk about negatives, too many, don't want to get depressed). Overall, life here isn't too bad. In fact, many people the rest of the world wished they could live here (those who are already here, have to face the crap though). To directly answer your question, I am not sure if I want Singapore to perish. There are many people I love here, who care for me, and I do not wish to see bad things happen to them, so I'd say that extinction for Singapore isn't what I look forward to. I hope she survives.

Cheers!

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
reduction of the global population is not the answer. it is still human nature that will cripple us.

i love the series "The Walking Dead". despite having all the resources left in the world "post population reduction", humans still kill humans while killing zombies. it is an awesome series for the 1st couple of seasons.

Never.

Never dream to hoodwink people alike PAP by delusional confusion such as USING RESOURCES MORE WISELY.

Never!

The fundamental facts won't change nor be tricked. The is a finite amount of resources, decreasing every second, as man used them away.

Each resources is gone, after we finished them such as oil. You move to the next resources then that is the next resources to become permanently finished again. How many other resources can you move onto? There is definitely an end which equate to TOTAL EXTINCTION.

Firmly and surely so.

How WISELY can you use resources that they will not finish?

Global Environmental Quality such as temperature range is a form of resources too. Energies we spent, transform to HEAT irreversibly. How WISELY can you last forever?

You can only stretch a bit or buy a little time before TOTAL EXTINCTION. That's all, you have no escape.

Hawking said unless you flee earth.
I say we REDUCE GLOBAL POPULATION DRASTICALLY, and we w have better chance.

Reduction to a level way below earth's self recovery level. We can then last forever.

As for using resources WISELY, the only difference is if you squandered unwisely, the Total Extinction will come sooner. That all.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
reduction of the global population is not the answer. it is still human nature that will cripple us.

i love the series "The Walking Dead". despite having all the resources left in the world "post population reduction", humans still kill humans while killing zombies. it is an awesome series for the 1st couple of seasons.

Weather is it A man nature or swine nature, I can care less.

I know for sure, is WITHOUT SUSTAINABLE RESOURCES, ALL WILL EXTINCT.

Human & Swine's or Apes or Birds or Fish all needs Oxygen to breath, water to drink, food to eat. Or else Extinction is doubtless. For human which lives in cities especially, needs even more resources like energies and materials, without a fucking functional hospital, most city human babies and mothers DIE at or soon after labour, that's is how dependent on resources we are today. The list of materials besides energy needed by today's hospital is at least as long as a million items.

Shortage of these resources means Deaths. Simple?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, its probably true for all other advance living species in the universe. None can reach a certain level without self destructing. Doomsday in religious text could be what this is all about.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
If thats the case, its probably true for all other advance living species in the universe. None can reach a certain level without self destructing. Doomsday in religious text could be what this is all about.

Popn_Graph2.jpg

This problem is clearly shown right inside this chart. Where the population curve began shooting up almost vertically, it where things began to go wrong.

All the thousands of years before that there were no problems. Never had environmental damages issues in the centuries before. Never heard of Endangered Spices into Extinction.

If man did not made this EXTREMELY GREEDY STUPID MODERN CIVILIZATION MISTAKE, we would had been same as before. ETs Alien won't be as Greedy stupid as us.

The mistake are called:

World Peace
Equality
Humanity
Freedom
Democracy
Human Rights
Industrialization
Globalization...

Mistakes that our ancestors did not made, therefore they were in good BALANCE with global resources. The eliminate extra population by wars, carnage, brutality, slavery, cannibalism. Etc.

Without confusion caused by wrongfully defined moralities, by using the 2 confusing words: right + wrong, I just put it as:

There are 2 opposite values or cultures, with drastically reversed results. One will lead to Balanced Long Term Existence of Man Kind as well as many other forms of lives on this planet earth - as very well proven for many many centuries. The other one is also proven within just a about a single century or so, to have caused mass destruction to planet Earth's environmental qualities, Extinction of many endangered Spices, poor Heath and Ailments never seen before in history, conclusive exhaustion of Vital Resources, and surely will lead us into our very own SELF-DESTRUCTION and Total EXTINCTION. And having to consider FLEEING PLANET EARTH'S DESTRUCTION.

Which one culture / value is more RIGHT or WRONG does not matter, because it is only a matter of definition. But Total Extinction is not a popular choice I suppose.

Science and Technology reversed quite a few definitions wrongly, for example of direction electrical current flow, and wrongly defined + - signs of polarity definition, although we confirmed that electrons are actually NEGATIVE CHARGE, FLOWING from the MINUS POLE Towards the PLUS POLE, instead of our ignorant wrongful definition, we refused to make corrections, and lived with that for centuries since Thomas Edison era. But this will not cause our Extinction, so never mind.

Not however for the moralities of modern civilization which lead us into total EXTINCTION, and facing to flee this RUINED planet. KNN! WAKE UP!

Last edited: