• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TopSage : Daily Market Talk ....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just felt that US is making it's move. All markets will go down till Oct 17. Then come the bombshell - QE will be reduced.

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
SOme Introduction first on this thread.

I'm a full time mid term trader looking for mid term trends anything from 2-3 weeks up to months if the trend holds out.
I use a set of quatitative tools analysing inter-market relationships (correlations) and money flow. I also superimpose the fundamentals
economic analysis to more fully understand what is going on. My analysis results in trades I think have the highest outcome of success.

So far my record is roughly 60% of my trades are profitable and profitable trades have roughly double the gain compared with losses on
losing trades. My tool of choice is IG Markets CFD which gives me access to almost all stock indices, forex and commodities. All my trades
are made with a fix cut loss (with occasional exceptions) and I trade almost anything so long as I think the risk/reward is favorable....including
penny stocks, blue chips and commodities.

For this thread I will update every morning my thoughts and analysis. and the outcome of so that people can follow easily.

Bro, will try to follow. But must give good tips le... :smile:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I spent the morning buying 2nd liner stocks that have been sold off.
Now I'm interested in the HSI which fell -188pts (now 22935pts).

WHY? Are we not all suppose to PANIC?
Isn't the market having a LONG WAY MORE TO FALL?

The answer is NO. The market is very close to bouncing up although where I called the bottom for HSI, more than a week ago proved to be holding up as the HSI remain above that level despite general weakness.

BUT THE MARKET WILL SOON REBOUND. WHY?

Check this market :

www.tase.co.il

This is the Israeli stock market and it rose 1.4% yesterday. Why? The Israeli traders already got wind that the US impasse will end soon and sources say the mainstream media is not well informed.

My moves today :

1. Morning - BUY small caps and 2nd liners.
2. Noon - BUY HSI.

Market prove fearful. but I think people are missing OPPORTUNITY....some are even SHORTING the market, but it will prove to be their mistake.

8 Oct 2013

Yesterday's trade to buy HSI (now up 263pts) and small caps proved profitbale. Zero gains on the ODW & S&P as both close near where the futures market opened yesterday.

Still overal has been quite profitable.

Zanniel620

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, u see Dow will continue to trend down till 17 oct or your chart show turn around soon? Continue long with Dow keep drifting lower at least till 17 oct is not profitable.

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
8 Oct 2013

Yesterday's trade to buy HSI (now up 263pts) and small caps proved profitbale. Zero gains on the ODW & S&P as both close near where the futures market opened yesterday.

Can buy Asiasons? Please advise

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
8 Oct 2013

11 Oct 2013

With the huge surge in Dow yesterday, most of my trades now are profitable
with the exception of Ezra, but expect some very sharp moves on this stock in the coming days if my sources proved right. So far my 2 trades to buy hsi and on trade to buy S&P futures are all doing very well. Expect t market to increase the upside momentum in the coming week

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makes one wonder if some people from the Republican party is using inside info to load up on shares & have now made $$$$.

Zanniel620

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed market took profit during the day. Tomorrow China bad numbers more or less already factored in so Asia may not fall that much. Longer term bull is still intact for now.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am however uncertain for gold where to put my money in. i can spot the trend but commodities is not my strong suit. any suggestions bro?

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
11 Oct 2013

With the huge surge in Dow yesterday, most of my trades now are profitable
with the exception of Ezra, but expect some very sharp moves on this stock in the coming days if my sources proved right. So far my 2 trades to buy hsi and on trade to buy S&P futures are all doing very well. Expect t market to increase the upside momentum in the coming week

17 Oct 3013

S&P has reached.its all.time high. Generally
markets are moving up. I expect.this.up move to
last until end of the year and.likely to.extend into.
first 2 months of 2014.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN DJ down and penny all die you MIA... After the USA default issue settled, you come here and talk cock again!!! Where are you the last 7 days when market is unstable with USA issue??? Con Hee??

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Educate yourself with real economic 101 and not those bullshits from Keynesian witchcraft economics.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/rfLlF1vtit8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

By the way, I knew USD will weaken following Peter Schiff's logical reasoning. Also, he already predicted that Fed will not taper back in Aug and again, he was right.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Tak9ODlBJgM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: