• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top shelf quality pinays

bisdak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ran the image above through an Android phone and this is how it came out. This is with skin smoothing at the midway default. If I pushed the slider to 100% you get the sort of crap you find all over the internet.

I can spot skin smoothing from a mile away and 99% of what you find on social media is edited.

View attachment 195997
Facial features still the same, not much difference

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Facial features still the same, not much difference

The sky is the limit. It's up to the beholder to decide how extreme they want to go.

lucytbwsmall2 copy 2.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
THey come out looking cartoonish, its a far cry from most pics taken
I believe you are mistaking high quality pictures with edited pics

Tell me about it nothing looks more cartoonish than this !!!

screenshot_20231203_165125_samsung-internet-jpg.195866

No human on earth looks like that in real life.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I guess video lies
You never heard of facial care before?
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8o8rrP5/

If that was edited like your cartoons , the shadows on her face with the sun hitting her wouldnt be there

That video is filtered too.

To view more realistic images take a look at her earlier work before she started down the extreme makeover via AI route.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 2.52.46 PM.png

Last edited: