• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 5 most expensive funerals in SGP!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ranking according to Price. 1-Most Expensive 5- Least.

1. Singapore Casket
2. Taoist funeral
3. Buddhist funeral
4. Christian funeral
5. Muslim funeral?

Tioh BOH?

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's the most ex...hehe..with 21 gun salute...:biggrin:
21gun salute for state funeral? mai siao lah~! they dun use those tua-pow for any tom dick harry lah. 21guns only for NDP, or maybe reserve for oldman's funeral only.

normal peasants only get at mose 3 x 5.56mm p-blank salute. those rounds cheap cheap only.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Singapore Casket
2. Christian funeral
3. Taoist funeral
4. Buddhist funeral
5. Muslim funeral

You have NO idea how much Christian memorial Halls cost!

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Others are doing Discount and Sales...

3112491076_ec11824879.jpg

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
21gun salute for state funeral? mai siao lah~! they dun use those tua-pow for any tom dick harry lah. 21guns only for NDP, or maybe reserve for oldman's funeral only.

normal peasants only get at mose 3 x 5.56mm p-blank salute. those rounds cheap cheap only.

Tom and Dick... probably no.. but harry.... maybe

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ranking according to Price. 1-Most Expensive 5- Least.

1. Singapore Casket
2. Taoist funeral
3. Buddhist funeral
4. Christian funeral
5. Muslim funeral?

Tioh BOH?

Buddhist Funeral can be very cheap if you do it Theravada traditions. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhist will be the most expensive if the monks charge at higher fee.

I was charged S$6,000 for the three nights chanting of sutra from 7.00pm to 9.00pm and the morning chanting for an hour for the funeral. Four monks were prsesented. Those paper house, ... extra.

Later, learnt from friend that Taoists charge the most $1,200.

That was 10+ years ago

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky.jpg

"Hey I hope mine will be the most expensive one that can break the Guiness Book of Records those kind. Hei hei hei hei hei.. "

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buddhist Funeral can be very cheap if you do it Theravada traditions. :wink:

I already told my family. When the day comes, just cremate me and splash my ashes into the sea. No funeral, no wake. Cheap and quick. Whoever wants to remember me, can just keep a photo. No eulogy required. :biggrin:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhist will be the most expensive if the monks charge at higher fee.

I was charged S$6,000 for the three nights chanting of sutra from 7.00pm to 9.00pm and the morning chanting for an hour for the funeral. Four monks were prsesented. Those paper house, ... extra.

Later, learnt from friend that Taoists charge the most $1,200.

That was 10+ years ago

The most expensive funeral is a white horse funeral. The champagne served alone oreadi costs more than $6k. :p

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
methinks the cheapest funeral is setup a simple tent at HDB void decks for 1 or 2 days...get a pastor to pray, give him S$50 angpow..

go straight to the crematorium....after that splash the ashes into the sea...

no more hanky panky money more money more chants from some buddhist folks...

no more flower fruits baskets which cost S$300 bucks a piece... no more stupid incense burning away your money and your health..

bad times coming must think of ways to save, after all already dead rotten body...empty shell without spirits around....all gone....no point spending alot....lol..