• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Sinkie land MRT Videos!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2JgiPLF1AAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sinkie land is a land of siao lan:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
whoa!!! the train too crowded or what?! man standing on the carriage?? best! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whoa!!! the train too crowded or what?! man standing on the carriage?? best! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. if that was true that the man standing on the carriage thing.
3. just take any train from the land of the ganges.
4. there are tons of men, animals and things on the carriage hoh.
5. this is sup sup sui leh:biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. peppi, what happen to your avatar?
2. you turn into some chick hoh:biggrin:
3. btw, how happen to your mod thing too?

It's a chickenhawk to hunt down those chickenshits!

Sam don't want me to be a mod anymore after i asked him to delete this account. I read about this Super Mod thing he used me for. That was not me!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sam don't want me to be a mod anymore after i asked him to delete this account. I read about this Super Mod thing he used me for. That was not me!

hi there

1. peppi, welcome back:biggrin:
2. live and let live hoh.
3. you did have some good run as a mod thing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But you'll still be here rustling everyone's jimmies right?