• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toothpick Minister Lim on how to futurise Sinkieland

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of you need lifelong upgrading skills because you have little leadership skills and people skills. Your current technical skills get obsolete with time, and hence that is why you need to constantly 'upgrade' yourself. I don't see CEOs or CFOs attending such sort of workshops to 'upgrade' themselves.

If you had spent more time to hone your people skills and be a much better leader/manager, you wouldn't be caught in such a pickle today. Happy 'upgrading'!!

I'm all for upgrading one skills but whats the use of going for countless upgrading courses when the jobs would still go to Foreigners? I don't see those Changi Business Park long sleeved curry smelling foreign Pundeks going for upgrading classes... They're not CEOs or CFOs but just normal IT guys landing a well paid job in S'pore because one of their village Kaki in Mumbai is coincidently the HR manager working in an IT firm here...

Its not because of one needs to constantly upgrade himself to get a better job but because of the rotten system here encouraged by the PAP bastards whereby a foreign company in Spore would zealously recruit their own countrymen to work in their company rather than employing S'poreans..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am an advocate of lifelong learning, but as hobby and enrichment rather than chasing papers for a paycheck, or because some phony labour union's representative claims it is something you need to do to be 'productive' or 'employable'. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;KSyHWMdH9gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSyHWMdH9gk[/video]

jw5

Loyal
The most funny part is that the toothpick clown went on tv before keechiu's appointment was announced, to claim that he wanted to continue "serving the people". :rolleyes::biggrin:

This toothpick thief was unceremoniously kicked out to make way for the kee chiu bandit for whatever reason.
He was dragged unceremoniously out from his office to accommodate another loser - who has degenerated from
PM in waiting to waiting for a few months to see if the grassroot unionists can see through his fakery.