• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat too sexy for my xiaomi

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now only $199!!!!get ur redmi 3 on lazada now!!!!

for a $200 phone,the specs are comparable to a $550 samsung note 4.unbelivable!!!!!!

ultimate iphone and samsung flagship killer!!!

viGpDQ2.jpg

k5FgTc5.jpg

cZ5Bzya.png

XD5GOne.png

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Malaysian .fuck back lah n die at where u born.
Fucking vermins pest mudlaysian .

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will it explode like Samsung galaxy note 7 and iPhone 7?

Note 7 Battery Explosion!! CAUGHT LIVE ON CAMERA!!
[video=youtube;_Cd2WIxKRDk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Cd2WIxKRDk[/video]

Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone explodes in owner's hands
[video=youtube;E1TkDuGFDdc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1TkDuGFDdc[/video]

iPhone 7 Explodes
[video=youtube;Lc07ZrnNd_g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc07ZrnNd_g[/video]

Last edited:

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess what phone brand i used for playing Pokemon Go and Ingress?

Not Samsung due to bloatware and game supported only on non rooted phones.

Not China brand due to bloatware and some Pokemon related apps cannot be install due to restrictions.

It's Sony for Android and gay phone for IOS. LOL.....LOL

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys are spoilt as fuck,do u know how many starving children in africa and india would kill to have this phone?nevermind the stupid gayphone,they would saw off their left nut for this.

snapdragon 650,16 megapix camera,fingerprint sensor,4g sim,4000 mah battery.in two weeks time,my life would be complete.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
snapdragon 650,16 megapix camera,fingerprint sensor,4g sim,4000 mah battery.in two weeks time,my life would be complete.

You're right. Take it from one who's owned and used most of the android brands out there plus the iPhone. Dollar for dollar, Chinese phones beat the other Android brands hands down. And their quick-charging phones, e.g. the high-end Huawei P9, are much safer than the Galaxy Note 7 (I'm talking about the branded phones, like Xiaomi, Huawei and Oppo, not the $100 knockoffs/clones).

Chinese consumers aren't stupid; in fact, quite the opposite. The world's largest cellphone market also boasts the world's most fastidious consumers. Any wonder why Samsung with a market-leading share of 23% in 2013 has dropped out of the top 5 entirely, and Apple is just in at #5, topped by brands like Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei and Vivo?

Look at the latest stats. Anti-chink prejudice aside (prevalent in this forum), do the Chinese buyers know something we suckers here don't?

17735-15498-iphonechart-l.jpg