• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonychat RIP

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
other way round and this thread was true.:(
Santa might not miss out with wrong chimney this time around?:p

Quite a celeb with couple of threads bumped up, for better or worse. Or shd he be flattered?

Last edited:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Santa might not miss out with wrong chimney this time around?:p

Quite a celeb with couple of threads bumped up, for better or worse. Or shd he be flattered?

He's so fucking thickskin moron I think he is still unaware that he is not wanted in SBF, Australia and even Thailand.:biggrin:

giggity_shit

Alfrescian
Loyal
He handed me my warrant card at my POP, ate dog meat and played mahjong with me even after I resigned. Yes, he's very handsome. Classic Teochew handsome like me. He went through PA and PC too. But he skipped over Cpl. and Sgt. direct to Insp. after that and all the way to CP. He was one the top SS fighters who managed to balance between cleaning up SS so that streets are safe for aunties and kept a residual token remnant of SS that was good for police too.

Being handsome, capable and powerful, he was one of the top fuckers too, fucked all the way until he fucked the wrong woman and got found out. :eek: :rolleyes:

Excuse my ignorance.... but i thot Ramseth died??

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7 month :p

Last we heard, TC's very much alive and kicking. Reincarnated, with same zest :p

jw5

Loyal
Spoke too soon. Whereas TC is very much alive and kicking, TS is six feet under ground, leaving his clones to roam the corridors of Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Of course, he did promise to rise from his grave if Sam's Alfresco Heaven is ever in trouble. We live in interesting times. :wink:

What happen here?

7 month :p

Last we heard, TC's very much alive and kicking. Reincarnated, with same zest :p

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoke too soon. Whereas TC is very much alive and kicking, TS is six feet under ground, leaving his clones to roam the corridors of Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Of course, he did promise to rise from his grave if Sam's Alfresco Heaven is ever in trouble. We live in interesting times. :wink:

NZfI7bZ.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Oh and bytheway, Cooleo/Scrooball(clone) is not only a porlumpar gongcheebye but he likes to suck dog cock. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 must be a pervert. Enjoy people publicize his wife offering free fuck to bangalahs! Maybe he takes a commission from people who pay to watch?

jw5

Loyal
Cheebye Kia Cooleo/Scrooball

Can also use this useless thread started by your idol to curse me. Purposely don't go into the thread you want me to.

What are you gonna do? Hunt me down like you did with that moron Ivebert. You hunt down my identity I will still tell you to fuck your mother pua chee bye! :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife is a prostitute and my mother likes to suck bangalah cock!

Your whole family die like dogs from cancer. You get HIV and die a slow death so that u see them die before u!

If u got son, he will get prostrate cancer.

If u got daughter, she will be raped by 100 bangalahs and made pregnant.

Your wife will have breast and cervical cancer.

JW5, you will have HIV, cancer, pneumonia, TB, Ebola, diabetes and have your arms and legs amputated!

Buddhist-Funeral-Decorations.jpg

Singapore%20Casket.jpg

hell-money-banknote1_0.jpg

jw5

Loyal

My whole family all suffer and die. Your whole family also suffer and die. What is good for the goose is good for the gander and also for your mother's smelly cunt! :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I now hereby admit that I, JW5 is a cocksucker and pimp my wife out to earn money so that I can stay at home to talk shit online! I am ashamed of myself!

JW5, Your whole family get this and u watch them die one by one until u die last! :biggrin: :biggrin:

ebola-rash-600x220.jpg

terminal5.jpg

jw5

Loyal

Okok, no problem. After I die, you will be paralysed, watch your family die and then you will die last. See, I so kind to you, let you be the really last one to die. That's because you are a pathetic bully gongcheebyekia who deserves to live longer. :biggrin:

JW5, Your whole family get this and u watch them die one by one until u die last! :biggrin: :biggrin: