• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Tonight 10pm let cheer for Japan to beat fake Sg n traitors.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the transition from the previous batch (LI Jiawei, et. al.) to the current, I noted that the current batch (especially FENG) seemed to lack the mental toughness of the previous ones. Whatever one may think of the FT scheme, one has to acknowledge the toughness of LI who had, on occasion, rebounded from being behind.

FENG never showed that toughness, and always had the look of defeat, even in victory.

All the China B team were China rejects. PAP got a raw deal for importing China rejects and marketing them as foreign talents

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the China B team were China rejects. PAP got a raw deal for importing China rejects and marketing them as foreign talents

how come that foul mouth LBW never come out and claim credit for thie feng TW performance??? where are all the porlampur??? they should all go to airport to cheer this crap uselss table tennis team for producing such crap results. a loss to a 15 year old girl!!!!! hahahahhah ultimate insult to this China FT sports program. the most uselss is taht Li jia wei. where is she??? hiding in beijing enjoying all the taxpayers money. sinkies all got suckered big time

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wilth all FTs pap seemed happy to be scraping the barrel.
To pappies barrel scum is better than local sinkies.
Joseph Schooling helped to disproved that....that is why he is a hero

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will TCH, TCJ and LBW be at the airport to welcome home our Olympians?

It's time to bury the FT scheme and channel more $$$ to local sportsmen. Does not require a genius to figure this out, eh?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who do you think has the last, and best laugh, when PRC B Team lost? All the more sweet that a un-ranked 15 years old native Jap beat the world number 4!

Anyone recall the saga before the Olympic when these bought PRC players ganged up to get her and throw out the coach, JunHong, who trained them to a Bronze last Olympic? She was dumped and replaced by a PRC coach, who does not seemed to advise the players through most of the games as seen on tv.

I am imagine JunHong laughing in her sleep last night, maybe until even now, together with many of the true-breed sinkies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who do you think has the last, and best laugh, when PRC B Team lost? All the more sweet that a un-ranked 15 years old native Jap beat the world number 4!

Anyone recall the saga before the Olympic when these bought PRC players ganged up to get her and throw out the coach, JunHong, who trained them to a Bronze last Olympic? She was dumped and replaced by a PRC coach, who does not seemed to advise the players through most of the games as seen on tv.

I am imagine JunHong laughing in her sleep last night, maybe until even now, together with many of the true-breed sinkies.

Junhong was also a PRC talent. One of the earlier ones.
Kudos to her she has proved her worth thru the years....got married to a local and settled down. Assimilated.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the PAP,everything foreign must be foreign talent while sinkees must be hopeless and useless without talent.
KNNCCB to the PAP !!!!!!!!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junhong was not part of the FT scheme; she married a Singaporean and moved here. She then went on to represent Singapore when she became a citizen. I've no problems with that.

Junhong was also a PRC talent. One of the earlier ones.
Kudos to her she has proved her worth thru the years....got married to a local and settled down. Assimilated.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Junhong was not part of the FT scheme; she married a Singaporean and moved here. She then went on to represent Singapore when she became a citizen. I've no problems with that.

My bad.
Yes it seemed she fell in love moved here got married with a view for retirement but got called up for national duty.
She was actually past her prime already then but still good enough for sea games and commonwealth standards (she was Prc number 3 at her peak).

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

This Ito 15 year old shock the table tennis world.