• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tomorrow is the last day of 2014, any plans?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Probably avoid the crowds by not going to Orchard/Marina Bay area. Maybe even a quiet countdown at my flat void deck hehe. What about you guys?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i plan to have seafood before many months later as the next batch they bring in may have ... ahem less desirable content.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably avoid the crowds by not going to Orchard/Marina Bay area. Maybe even a quiet countdown at my flat void deck hehe. What about you guys?

good call. better than sweating it out at some media televised open-air countdown party with the risk of being molested, groped, vomited on, sprayed upon by someone's drink, can't find taxis, can't find parking, traffic jams, drink driving, bad weather, etc.

too much hassle.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why countdown have to be in Sinkieland? Is that the only place your brain revolved around?

Lucky I stay away from sinkies.

Raibura

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm heading to Swing Singapore in Orchard road, bringing along my mini compo, any bros wanna tag along, we can meet at Wisma.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you got groped by blangas or lau aunty, consider yourself lucky, no need to get police to come and thank me either

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm heading to Swing Singapore in Orchard road, bringing along my mini compo, any bros wanna tag along, we can meet at Wisma.

mini compo siol! that is so 90s! nowadays the kiddos are using smartphones and portable bluetooth speakers.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Have a great meal and get wasted with my gal. Otherwise, you can join Kong Hee at City Harvest. Probably will have a watch night church service to usher in 2015 with midnight prayer sessions instead.