• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tom Cotton baik lah! Tiktok CEO is a communist stooge!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct...

Else who the fark would dare to take photo with a 100% pure Commie flag (PRC flag is already bad enough) some more standing next to it unless one is associated with CCP?

I think this farking Chew warrants a FBI investigation, LOL.
gfvimhzboaaii0f-jpg.194826

NBCB, this photo is a disgrace to Singaporeans. Totally no excuse.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The US is cautious of the CCP, and rightfully so. The commies are ruthless and dangerous, cannot be trusted. But the pap does not seem to share this view. Every time I venture out of my home, I will surely see PRCs. Either new citizens, PRs, or workers. They have been permitted to swamp our island and own more and more parts of our little island. This is unacceptable.

My question is :
Out of the 3.61 million Singapore Citizens, how many are ex-PRC?

https://www.population.gov.sg/files/media-centre/publications/population-in-brief-2023.pdf
Population in Brief 2023
Overall Population
As at June 2023, there were 3.61 million Singapore Citizens (SCs) and 0.54 million Permanent
Residents (PRs). In total, there were 4.15 million residents. Non-residents (NRs), which comprise our
foreign workforce across all pass types, dependants and international students, totalled 1.77 million.
Overall, Singapore’s total population stood at 5.92 million.

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US is cautious of the CCP, and rightfully so. The commies are ruthless and dangerous, cannot be trusted. But the pap does not seem to share this view. Every time I venture out of my home, I will surely see PRCs. Either new citizens, PRs, or workers. They have been permitted to swamp our island and own more and more parts of our little island. This is unacceptable.

My question is :
Out of the 3.61 million Singapore Citizens, how many are ex-PRC?

https://www.population.gov.sg/files/media-centre/publications/population-in-brief-2023.pdf
Population in Brief 2023
Overall Population
As at June 2023, there were 3.61 million Singapore Citizens (SCs) and 0.54 million Permanent
Residents (PRs). In total, there were 4.15 million residents. Non-residents (NRs), which comprise our
foreign workforce across all pass types, dependants and international students, totalled 1.77 million.
Overall, Singapore’s total population stood at 5.92 million.

The usa and English were wacked upside down in battle of changjin, but keep quiet about it

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why no google nor fb in Cina land? :FU:
Cunmusit Cheebye Party needs a mirror? :FU:

Google and Facebook are heavily censored and woke now, but even their censorship pales in comparison to the Chinese search engine Baidu. :biggrin:

Can't have the Tiongs find out embarassing truths about the CCP regime. :wink:

1.png

2.png