• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

toilets in outram park mrt - FINALLY!

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
but when? it was reported recently but all seem very quiet. and wtf they procrastinate until now to decide to build toilet?

shouldn't toilets be a necessity to EVERY mrt stations?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
but when? it was reported recently but all seem very quiet. and wtf they procrastinate until now to decide to build toilet?

Even if they put one toilet there . It still won't be enough .

Why hang around the area !

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the idiots at LTA, SMRT & transitlink figured that the commuters at outram should be largely senior citizens, who would be wearing adult diapers when they're out & about. so they didnt see the need to haev public toilets.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the idiots at LTA, SMRT & transitlink figured that the commuters at outram should be largely senior citizens, who would be wearing adult diapers when they're out & about. so they didnt see the need to haev public toilets.

There used to be toliets at the right hand corner facing SGH & leading towards the former Outran Park. It was demolished for whatever reasons, when they upgraded the station, years back, & was never replaced.

If one have ana urgent nature call, one have to walk all the way to Pearl's Centre, on the gorund floor, keep left, walk straight towards the food court, use the downward escalator to the basement shops, keep left all the way to the end of the building...you find toliets..

So, if you are urgent , God help you:mad:

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There used to be toliets at the right hand corner facing SGH & leading towards the former Outran Park. It was demolished for whatever reasons, when they upgraded the station, years back, & was never replaced.

If one have ana urgent nature call, one have to walk all the way to Pearl's Centre, on the gorund floor, keep left, walk straight towards the food court, use the downward escalator to the basement shops, keep left all the way to the end of the building...you find toliets..

You are right bro regarding the situation and demolishment of the old toilets. I have used them before. Perhaps some SMRT or LTA smart alec decided that they want to save on cleaning costs, thats why they demolished the toilets. Problem is even if you walk to use the Pearl's Centre toilets, you have to pay 20c for the use. Imagine how this will impact on the old folks. Really bird-brained civil servants we have. Even now, the toilets at Chinatown MRT are supposed to be under renovation. Hope that they reopen soon and not hoodwink us into thinking so but reopen later as retail spaces to make more money.

knnpapccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the last few year they demolished at least 2 toilets from Outram MRT.

One was by the entrance adjacent to Old Blocks of flats opposite SGH. That toilet was oldest, it vanished as the entrance expanded for NEL and the corner became a street side shop.

One was inside the wide open area half way down from NEL entrance, that toilet became computer school! KNN!

There is now only one toilet that I know, it is hidden at the lift leading from MRT station up to National Heart Center. Not easy to find. I discovered it accidentally by making a wrong turn as I walked out of the lift.

FUCK LTA & MRT.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One was by the entrance adjacent to Old Blocks of flats opposite SGH. That toilet was oldest, it vanished as the entrance expanded for NEL and the corner became a street side shop.

One was inside the wide open area half way down from NEL entrance, that toilet became computer school! KNN!

There is now only one toilet that I know, it is hidden at the lift leading from MRT station up to National Heart Center. Not easy to find. I discovered it accidentally by making a wrong turn as I walked out of the lift.

FUCK LTA & MRT.

Oh I didn't know that, but if you urgently need to use the toliet, first thing on your mind is to find the toliets sign & exit to find it, not to go hunting for one.

One of the excuse for not having toliets was for security reasons & the other was for extra retail space to make money...toliets don't make money. This is what the country had became, greed & even a coporation like SMRT does not even have the common courtesy to intsall toliets for the use of their commuters. This is sad reflection of the core of the People's Affordable Party...'MONEY FACE'...:p

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

if upgrading means destroying vital facilities, then how really do they define upgrading?

i ve seen distended old man peeing ungraciously against the wall. don't u feel sorry for those ah pek? then what about old aunties who find it more difficult to hold their weak bladders?

SMRT's ultimate motive seems to be squeezing more blood money from helpless commuters. improving their services is the last thing in their mind.

just look at their station staffs. most play arrogant high-class fucktards. try asking them something and u know what i mean.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right bro regarding the situation and demolishment of the old toilets. I have used them before. Perhaps some SMRT or LTA smart alec decided that they want to save on cleaning costs, thats why they demolished the toilets. Problem is even if you walk to use the Pearl's Centre toilets, you have to pay 20c for the use. Imagine how this will impact on the old folks. Really bird-brained civil servants we have. Even now, the toilets at Chinatown MRT are supposed to be under renovation. Hope that they reopen soon and not hoodwink us into thinking so but reopen later as retail spaces to make more money.

going to pearl's centre toilet is like looking for a treasure. for everyone's info, their toilet is in the basement 1 and located at one very far and remote corners after maybe making 99 turns u finally find it. by then, the pee or shits would have left a long trail.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK LTA & MRT.

this is really sad. when there is really a remote toilet, the directional signs are missing!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
going to pearl's centre toilet is like looking for a treasure. for everyone's info, their toilet is in the basement 1 and located at one very far and remote corners after maybe making 99 turns u finally find it. by then, the pee or shits would have left a long trail.

have u tried wearing diapers? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fortunately I did not pee or chit in my pants, when I have to make the 'discovery' of Pearls' Centre Basement toliet, I forgot, you have to pay 20cts....

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal

I vote you to be toilet king? You should visit all toilets also and check to ensure all the cubicles are clean. Ho bo?

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote you to be toilet king? You should visit all toilets also and check to ensure all the cubicles are clean. Ho bo?

just feeling sorry for weak bladders senior folks.

in fact our gov should construct public toilets openly and easily acessible. in hk their gov did that in public places like markets, parks and crowded places. it's free entry and toilets even come with attached shower room.