• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today writer says sports competition is not like Miss Singapore pageant

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Personally I couldn't care less about the Commonwealth Games. For competitive sporting events, it ranks very low in importance.

Also, it is stupid to support an athlete simply because he/she represents your country. I don't care about ping pong or shooting, deal with it. I can get more excitement watching Usain Bolt breaking another world record.
who cares about what you think

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Am happy that the prostitutes from S'pore Prostitute House have taken notice of the native S'poreans' reaction towards these imported mercenaries.

I hope these mercenaries are also aware of how we feel towards them as this should help to make them feel demoralized and unwelcome!

As for the fucking jiu-hoo & jambang bitch Li B Wah, "I say Fuck you!"

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big issue with the government with sports is that they do not create a viable condition for sports to thrive and because of this, Sports will never be successful and regular Singaporeans will never go into it full-time. The way Singapore Government handle sports can be seen in how they give grants to each associations.

The big problem with Singapore Sports is the way the government measures it. It is run liked a commercial entity and on very specific KPIs, and because of these very specific KPIs, each associations have resorted to importing the hollow trophies. Sports is not developed in a more wholesome manner.

Oh now there you go again blaming 'internal factors' as being not supportive of sinkie developing their sports talents back home. What else will these sinkie blame next? That their parents are not chap cheng?

Then why don't these 'talented sinkie', who feel so talented but not being given the opportunity, go to those country that can develop their so called talent?

Go to the country that can 'measure their talent' according to how you termed it and win medals as FTs in another country and show to the pappies back home that they are short sighted as to not 'recognize' this Sinkie sports talent while he was in his own country!

The fact is that Sinkie has NO sport talent, no motivation, no chap cheng genes that thrive within them to be sport champion.

Even the supposed Sinkie named Schooling had to have chap cheng genes in him to be a competitive sportsman.

You local sinkie are born losers. All you Sinkie can do and do well, is to folllow and obey what the PAP orders you to do. Period.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Singapore should be sensibily doing is import the trainer and train the local trainers and players (long term solution). Instead of taking the shortcut importing players to win metals.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
quick go fuck him!!

http://www.todayonline.com/voices/games-medals-reflect-high-quality-local-training

"Singapore has won several medals at the Commonwealth Games. However, I have seen some online comments questioning the authenticity of some of the winners’ national identity and whether they are qualified enough to represent Singapore.

Those who posted such comments are mistaken about sports competitions and what these represent. A sports competition is not a beauty pageant, in which the appearance and culture of the contestants should represent their country’s populace as much as possible.

An international sports competition tests various countries on the quality and dedication of their athletes’ training. Any medals won would reflect the excellence of such important attributes.

Chilli crab and chicken rice are signature dishes that reflect our national identity, but we do not question whether the crabs and chickens came from Singapore. What matters is the trained technique of the cooks that went into preparing and cooking the dishes.

I hope more citizens can appreciate the high quality in nurturing our athletes to win medals in international sports. They should be applauded for their hard work and dedication."

i do question where the chickens i makaned came from! :oIo: