• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

today morning i woke up very early

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i sat in the sofa
i stared at the ceiling
i looked out from the window
the cool morning breeze hit my face
i felt better
i lied on the floor
i did my 100situps
followed by 50pushups
then switchon my youtube tv
i got on the stepper machine
did my steps for 30mins
now i feel better and more alert

but is life worth living?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
does god develop pimples on his or her face?
does he have a penis or vagina like humans?
does he or she have sex and orgasms?
or he or she virgins?
or maybe have no sexual organs like nipples, penis, vaginas?
does god shit?
how does his shit looks like?
brown or blue or green shit colours?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
does god have parents?
what does god do for a living?
does he exercise to keep fit?
does he gossip or make small talk?

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make sure dun wake up too early breathing in all the carbon dioxide, wait till the sunrise first to breath in more oxygen. My friend everyday wake at 4am jogging outside, later got cancer.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Make sure dun wake up too early breathing in all the carbon dioxide, wait till the sunrise first to breath in more oxygen. My friend everyday wake at 4am jogging outside, later got cancer.
i rarely wake up early because my work usually start midday to night but cny coming lesser appointments already